Chapter 11 ~The Letter

Chatper 11~ The Letter

        Dear Real Parents, 

        Hello, its your son. The one you wanted to have so badly and then just gave up because you didn't want me anymore. Yeah, I'm that one. I am not going to tell you my name because you deserve to know that at this point. When I was little I thought maybe you would just try to reach out to me and get ahold of me. As I got older I realized that, that was just a lie that the adoption agency wants all foster kids to believe in. They wanted me to believe that because when I got older and found out that you guys were there the whole time and didn't want me I was angry. Yeah, I was angry and I had a right to be. You probably think that I should't of been but you deserved what happened to you. Do you understand the pain you put me through? Do you even know what is like to feel not belonged somewhere, no scratch that, everywhere you go to? No, you don't. But now you do. You don't belong to the world anymore. You are free. I gave you a blessing and a curse, huh? You get what you get and you don't get upset. I remember the adoption agency telling  me that. Things like that just got me mad as a kid because I never got anything. I never got a family that actually wanted me until now and I love them. I don't love you guys, I hate you guys with all my heart and soul. You guys should be in the ground where you belong, and you are. Who put you there, Mommy, Daddy? I did. Fuck you guys. I always have hated you since day one. The day I found you guys still stings in my heart. Wanna know why? The things you told me. You didn't want me after searching for years to find you. I thought maybe, if after a few years you'd be ready for your kid that you got rid of. I didn't hate you until that night I found you guys and tried to show that I loved you. Man, that was a mistake wasn't it? You could of just easily lied and said you have the wrong people but no you didn't you. You were stupid, just like I am sometimes. I wish you understood that at the time and you would still be breathing right now. Somehow I am not in jail for what happened because I pleaded that I had anger issues and the adoption agency didn't give me my medication yet for the day and I got off the hook. See, I was the smart one out of your genes. You guys kept your stupid genes which I am happy for because now I have a girlfriend that I love dearly. I hope you are proud of me for staying a virgin. Hah, that's funny right? Why's it funny? I'll tell you why it is. I found out what age you got her prego, Daddy-o. Age 16. She's 16 as well. I won't get her prego, not like you who just (I'm guessing) wanted life to hate me all the time like it does now. I have hated you guys for bringing me intot his cruel world and I have loved that you have. I still hate you even though you aren't even alive to hate. I wish you could understand what I am trying to get at. Yes, this letter is all over the place but I could care less if you get lost in this. No one ever liked you. Here's the other thing Daddy-o after my Mommy-o died they found out she was prego!! Congrats, Daddy-o you screwed up again! You were gonna have her have another kid. But wait, you guys were ready for a new born and not me. You told me that. Told me you guys wanted to start fresh and forget me. What made you even say that me, right in the face. You looked me right in the eyes and said things to me that shouldn't of been said. I remember everything word for word. Your mind doesn't let you forget things when it has sarced them all the way to their veins. That's what you did and you might not realize it but I'm sure you did as your last breathe was devoured by your painfilled lungs. How'd it feel to die? I bet you are burning in hell, don't worry I'll be there one day and when I do show up then we can finish our little "decusion." Yeah, try to come and understand me now. See, what you guys did? You guys fucked me up so badly that I am sounded like a crazy person, oh wait I am. I have your crazy genes. Things I don't want in my blood stream because even though you are dead, you are still here with me. In me.. with me. AND I HATE EVERY SECOND OF IT. I almost killed myself because I realized that a few weeks ago. Maybe, I need to find peace and I have. I believe I have. So while you are rotting in hell burning, I am up here glowing. So do one thing for me, keep what happened our secret. Okay? Alrighty then. Goodbye.

~Your Disowned Son.

        I put the pen down and looked out my window. I hope they are rotting in hell with tons of pain.