Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I look up from my letters and realize that Raven's has some blood on it. I wipped my eyes and tried to wipe the blood off the paper. I shrugged my shoulders and leaned back in my chair. I am going to leave. I am actually going through with this. I breathed in heavily and closed my eyes. I need to get some help but I am, aren't I? I am leaving, that is helping me. It actually will help me. It will help everyone aroudn me as well. I opened my eyes and grabbed the letters. I opened my door quietly and walked towards Mom and Dad's room when I heard crying.

"Why didn't he tell us this before?" Mom said while sniffling.

"Hunny, things happen but you know we love him." Dad said.

I kept walking and the tears started to come out. Look at all the pain I have caused on them. They took me in with love and care and I hurt them. I never wanted to hurt them in any way at all. I need to go and leave as soon as I can. This isn't going to work. I entered their room and set the letter down on their bed. When they go to bed they'll come in here, get changed and head towards my room to say goodnight but they'll read the note instead.I left their room and sat down the letters to Amanda, and Raven on the first step. I can do this. I can leave. I need to leave. I need to go. It's how it works, it's how my life ends and everyone else's gets better. I hate this whole situation but I need to go. I need to leave. It needs to happen. I am going to leave and nothing nor anyone can stop me from leaving. Not going to happen I am going to leave. I need to leave. It's about time that I leave. I went into my room and grabbed my blade, shut my door, and locked it. I sat down on the bed and started crying. I put the blade to my wrist and cut a huge cut into my wrist. I felt the blood start rushing out and i looked down. I smiled and looked up to the ceiling. I was crying and smiling. "God, I am sorry for the pain that I have caused everyone in my life that you blessed me to have. I want you to know that everything that you have done for me in a good and bad way I am glad you did. I know that I have caused a whole ton of problems but now I am fixing those problems. I am leaving God. I am going away forever. To where I belong. You know where I am going. If you didn't think I needed to go you would of stopped me from leaving, but you haven't and you won't. Thank you. Amen."

I looked down and felt dizzy. The pain was killing me and my vision was becoming blurry. I looked towards my door and saw that the handle was shaking and I realized that I couldn't hear anything except for faint screaming. I smiled and said "Don't worry Mom and Dad. I love you." I feel over and took my last breathe. This was it, I could feel it. I was leaving and I think it's about time I did. I love this feeling. The feeling of leaving was great and I was smiling and I felt refreshed and new. I closed my eyes and took my final breath.