[hi]

luke and calum drove home with swollen lips and messy hair with rain soaked into their clothing.

both of them were blushing as calum shivered in his seat, a blanket from the backseat draped around his shoulders while luke had his own sweater on.

calum played angry birds on luke's phone- since he left his at home- and plunged small red birds at the green pigs.

"dammit!" calum yelled out, since he missed the pig. luke laughed and made a turn at the occasional light to calum's complex.

luke drove up to the parking lot near his building and stopped the car in the visitor space. he pulled out his keys as calum handed him his phone and wrapped the blanket tighter, still shivering.

luke didn't want calum to walk through this rain, especially through his state. the blonde ran out and shut the door and rushed to calum's side, picking him up in his arms. his long legs carried him to the building complex as they both felt rain pouring down onto both of them.

calum trembled in luke's arms as he carried him under the roof to walk to his door. "s-so cold, lukey. a-are we t-there yet? m-my brain i-is freez-zing."

luke kissed his forehead as they entered inside calum's warm flat, shuttting the door behind him as he carried calum to the couch. he found more blankets on the couch, wrapping calum in them to make him warm.

"l-luke, i look l-like a b-burrito!"

the younger boy squirmed around like a worm as luke laughed at him. "here, i'll loosen them for you." he said.

calum suddenly gasped as luke finally unfolded the last blanket. "oh my god!we should make a fort!"

luke nodded as calum gathered all the chairs and blankets to make the fort.

after half an hour of throwing blankets around, they finally made the fort. luke and calum were under it playing on their 3DS'.

"goddammit luke, why did you have to chose kyogre?! my blaziken will beat your ass with my special attack!"

"well i have more HP and you have less defense! prepare to get defeated, since water is blaziken's weakness!"

luke and calum played along with each other for a while, though both of them weren't into playing the game, they just enjoyed being with each other.

//

luke and calum decided to watch a movie after playing games, choosing on some random show that aired on a channel.

calum paid attention to the movie, chewing on candy that he had lying around the apartment somewhere (it was clean, and in the wrapper).

even if calum was into the movie, luke was into calum.

he admired every aspect of the raven haired boy, his chubby facial features glowing every time he saw him, the way his eyes lit up at the mention of candy, and everytime luke made some kind of touch with him he'd gulped down a huge lump in his throat. it's the small, quirky things that luke noticed about him.

cal looked over to luke, seeing he was staring at him. they both made eye contact and blushed fiercely, their cheeks becoming a bright red color.

"awkward." Luke chuckled, making calum laugh along nervously.

//

sorry I'm editing this rn YEET

-Elle