ever since luke had the slightly awkward encounter with the boy across adie, he'd never been so intrigued by someone before. the blond would always go on the balcony, blasting whatever band he had in mind that day, sit on the rocking chair with a cup of hot chocolate- since it was too cold for chocolate milk- and wait for calum to come out and sing or talk to him. it's been 5 days and luke came out about 8 times, calum coming out whenever he heard the angelic sound of a beat.

luke was so infatuated with the boy, he spent every minute to see his beautiful face. right when he went home from school, he first went straight to adie's house, just to see calum. he was glad he bought a key for himself from her because sometimes she wasn't home or she just didn't want to open the damn door.

luke was so eager to leave class today, he was about ready to burst out the door. he had a plan; leave class, run home, try to look hot, run across the building to calum's flat, and talk to calum. that's right, he was going to actually talk to calum. luke finally thought he had the balls to do it.

luke was literally shaking in history, his last session of the day. he was taking a test, which meant after he handed it in he could leave. luke studied all night for the test, just so he could finish early and leave the classroom to go talk to calum.
sweat was starting to form on his forehead as he filled in the circle for the second to last question. he felt his lips dry up before taking out chap stick and applying it. his eyes diverted to the question, which was an essay question. and god, did luke get frustrated.

all night his mind was so set on calum he didn't finish the rest of his studying, because he was too busy playing with a contact he already made for calum and couldn't decide which emojis to place next to his name displayed on his phone. you could say luke was obsessed. just for calum.

luke's hand trembled as he sloppily wrote down the answer for the question. he finally finished before writing down his header on the top of the page;

luke hemmings
17 jan 15

luke quickly stood up, grabbing all his stuff before slamming the paper on the teacher's desk, mumbling quick 'sorry' to his teacher before walking out sheepishly. as his foot stepped out the door, he made a bee line to his car. a smile quickly formed on his face as his car started, making the engine roar loudly in the quiet lot.

the boy was so anxious he almost sped through 6 red lights, and almost ran into an old lady walking on the street. he stomped on the brakes as she threw pretzels at his car. luke was pretty sure she flipped him off too.

he finally made it to adie's neighborhood, athens creek, and parked on a visitors spot before checking himself on the car mirror. he brushed his hair back and fluffed it around, wondering what he would look like with a quiff. he popped a small mint in his mouth and straightened his blue button up shirt before stepping out of the car, taking a deep breath. "you can do this lucas. don't fuck it up." he whispered to himself before walking to the building across adie's.

he walked up to the second floor and found a line of apartments. he knew calum's was the second one, because his balcony railing had the apartment number engraved on it. luke breathed slowly as he trudged to calum's door, looking at the barrier separating them. luke gulped down the lump in his throat and held up his fist in mid knock position. he was like that for about 2 minutes.

he gathered all the strength in his body to knock on the door, feeling a slight pang of embarassment hit him. he waited a few minutes before the door slowly flew open to reveal a small asian boy wearing a beanie and sweatpants with a sweatshirt clutching to his upper half.

"uhm, hi. i'm luke. i'm adie's cousin, if you know her. s-she uh, lives across from your balcony." luke stuttered, mentally whacking himself in the head afterwards. calum shakily chuckled. "hi, i'm calum. and before you say anything, no, i'm not fucking asian." he huffed.
luke laughed before shaking his hand. "i was wondering-"
"you have a really good taste in music." calum blurted out, blushing afterwards. he doesn't know why he just blurted it out, but boy, did that blush make luke's knees go weak. luke put a hand on the smaller boy's shoulder. "it's fine. i think you have a nice voice." he whispered, making calum look up and smile at him.

"can i have your number?" luke confidently questioned as calum typed in the digits of his number into luke's iphone. "did you already make a contact for me?" calum asked, chuckling. luke's eyes widened as he coughed nervously. "uhh, no- i have another friend that um-"
"that's alright, luke. to be honest, i made one for you too." calum once again blushed. luke typed in his number into calum's phone as calum just stared at his face, admiring his beauty. luke looked up to see calum had a gaze locked on his face. "why are you staring at me like that?" luke interrogated. calum smiled sheepishly before answering. "you look like my next mistake." calum answered before waving goodbye to luke and shutting the door, leaving the blond bewildered. luke just smiled before walking away, jumping pumping his fist in the air in victory like an idiot.

x x x
ok so this is fetus luke and calum bc cute
and calum is a year younger than luke ok
before u comment below this is fan FICTION which means that they arent actually young rn so dont comment shit about this k
-elle