열 여섯

[^^ i almost put that in fucking chinese]

luke and calum walked hand in hand to luke's house so that calum could meet michael and tori. ever since luke asked calum to be his boyfriend, non stop he has been peppering the younger with kisses and saying, "hey boyfriend" or "my beautiful", just anything with boyfriend in the title.

calum was wrapped in luke's jumper since he got cold very easily, and the weather didn't cooperate with him today. luke wasn't cold, he was always warm inside when he was with calum.

luke adored big sweaters on his boyfriend. calum just looked really cozy and he just can't resist snuggling him, as if calum was his weakness.

they saw the driveway where luke's car was parked and started walking towards it [and if you're wondering how they got to the park, luke picked calum up and drove him back to the house, then walked to the park].

luke clung onto calum as the younger trailed behind, letting him guide him to the house. [pic on top/side]

he opened the door, since he left it unlocked, and calum instantly felt the warmness of the house enclose on him. his insides started to warm up and flutter, instead of shivering like he was outside.

"so, this my house. michael is in the living room, i can hear his video games. tori may be there, too, she's michael's sister."

calum followed luke close behind as he stopped at the doorframe, hiding behind him. luke smiled at calum's shy instincts and held him close to him. they walked inside and luke instantly screamed at the sight.

"jesus, i didn't know you brought ashton over! then i would've brought calum upstairs in my room and not in here where you guys are snogging your asses off!" he shouted, covering calum's eyes as he giggled.

michael and ashton blushed before pulling apart and sitting next to each other. [let's say michael is older than ashton like luke is older than calum ok ok]

michael stood up and pulled ashton up as well, both of them walking towards calum and luke. "hi! i'm michael and this is my boyfriend, ashton. i'm guessing he said yes, luke?"

luke grinned and sheepishly nodded, making calum blush.

"hey, i've seen you before. calum, right? i'm in mr. harry's period 2 class. i always see you come out of there after first period." ashton spoke.

calum nodded as luke waved goodbye before he dragged them upstairs to luke's room. he passed by tori's room and saw the door open, seeing her inside with her two friends.

"hey tori! this is calum. okay bye." luke spoke quickly, sticking his head in and out in a split second, making tori and her friends giggle. "she seems nice." calum chuckled.

luke entered his room with calum and closed the door behind him. "no sex!" tori pounded on the wall next to his room, making him roll his eyes.

"nice room." calum whispered as luke sat on his bed, making him sit next to him. luke thanked him and turned on the music, ed sheeran slowly playing.

"wanna dance?" luke questioned. calum looked at him with wide eyes before retorting, "i don't know how."

embarassed, calum looked down at his lap, his cheeks blushing red. he turned the volume higher and kneeled in front of calum, pushing his chin up to look at him.

"then i'll teach you." he smiled, pulling calum to stand on his feet. thinking out loud played as calum told luke to place one hand on his shoulder and one holding luke's hand. calum obeyed as luke started to move around, never leaving calum's gaze.

calum smiled as luke accidentally stumbled a bit. calum rested his head on luke's shoulder, making luke blush this time.

luke saw michael and ashton with tori and her friends at the door, taking pictures on their phones. luke flipped them off, signaling them to leave.

as the song almost finished, luke didn't see the bed and felt the bed hit the back of his knee behind his leg, making him fall backwards with calum on top of him.

they both laughed and stayed there for a while, whispering funny things to each other.

suddenly, calum's phone rang, making him sit up, answering it. luke sat up with him, playing with his hair.

"hello?" calum spoke into the device. luke heard talking as calum held a conversation with him. "mali?... what's wro- o-oh." his voiced cracked, making luke enter a state of panic.

"okay. bye." he ended the call, choking down sobs as he glanced at luke. "are you okay?" luke asked.

calum's lip trembled, feeling everything crashing down. tears flooded out of his eyes as luke held him close, letting the younger sob into his torso.

"m-my parents... they're dead." he whispered, luke surprised. "oh my god calum, i'm so sorry for your loss. it's going to be okay, alright? I know it hurt and all-"

"luke, luke, I'm fine, stop babying me." he sniffled, wiping away tears that had flown out.

"but your parents-"

"I know my parents just died, and I'm pretty sad about that, but luke, i can't just cry around and be sad about this the whole time, you know I'll get over it soon. i'm a big boy Luke, it's time I took on the world without my parents, even if I'm only 17." he smiled, tears still falling.

luke smiled, seeing he was finding positivity out of the situation. I wish I could take on the world with you, he thought.

THX FOR 1K READS I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH WHAT THE FUCK !!

my hair is soft bye

-elle

ps:: hello it's currently July 13 and I am editing this chapter bc it was SHIT