이십사

[ ^me watching you all read ]

luke drove down to calum's high school casually, keeping his eyes steady on the road. he was invited to speak to his english teacher about something, preferably about calum.

he slowed down as he drifted near the stop sign, halting behind the white line. he looked over to the passenger seat, finding a tiny pack of starbursts and a note.

the blonde picked up the random offering and set it on his lap to continue driving. a smile casted over his face as he drove on the usual route to the school.

luke parked the car in the parking lot, bringing his attention to the object on his lap. he lifted the small pack of starbursts, inhaling the fruity smell that reminded him of calum.

the note held steady in luke's hands as he opened it gently, revealing calum's neat handwriting.

hi lukey :D

i got you some starbursts because you make me happier than candy will??? i don't know but i hope you love them!!

calummm xx :)))

luke smiled and placed the note back on the passenger seat, along with the starbursts. he walked outside and locked his car before walking to the building.

he searched for calum's teacher through the corridors until he found her class. she was sitting on the desk, typing on her computer until luke coughed out, earning her attention.

"oh, mr. hemmings! i'm glad you're here. i needed to show you something." the young woman spoke, brushing her blonde hair behind her shoulder.

"call me luke, please. i'm not really much of a man." he chuckled.

the teacher grimly smiled, sticking her hand out. "i'm ms. hanover, call me tessa."

he nodded as she looked through her files, searching for one specific essay. "where did i... ah, i found it." she mumbled, smiling as she pulled out the paper slowly.

"here." tessa handed luke the crisp essay, a bewildered look growing on his face.

"what is it?" he pondered.

"it's calum's essay. i advise you to read it. and go see him, he hasn't been his happy-candy-loving self lately." she spoke, rubbing his back.

he looked down at the essay and looked back up at her. "thank you."

she nodded and let him go, smiling at him through the window as he read it.

he read the essay the whole way to his car, a smile never leaving his face. luke slowly walked to the car door and looked up as he finished reading, seeing a familiar kiwi boy sitting cross legged in front of the door.

"hi-" luke didn't let him finish as he pulled him up and pressed him against the vehicle, his lips colliding with his. luke didn't care if anyone was looking, he was too in love with calum to care.

a feeling of ecstasy overcame them as their lips moved in sync, a void in their soul being filled completely.

"i love you." calum mumbled against luke's lips. luke smiled into the kiss and chuckled, pulling him closer into his chest.

"wait, luke, i need to you something." calum whispered, pulling away. luke looked straight into his eyes, filling with worry. "what?"

"i got accepted into university of manchester." he smiled.

"y-you what?" luke stuttered with excitement. he couldn't believe how far calum had gotten.

"i got accepted into manchester! my dream school! i never thought i could get in."

luke gasped and embraced calum, saying "I'm so proud of you" and "congrats, you made it baby" over and over again.

they both laughed at each other until luke started to realise something.

"wait, calum, manchester is 3 hours away from london." he frowned.

calum looked up and took his hand into luke's interlocking their fingers. his eyes never left luke's as he spoke.

"um, do you want to live with me in manchester-"

luke cut him off once again by hugging him, mumbling yesyesyes into his neck.

they pulled away and jumped in the car, heading to the calum's apartment.

they opened the door and ran to the balcony, plugging in calum's ipod and started blasting unpredictable [pretend it isnt by 5sos] as they danced around.

"yeah, we're taking on the world!" they shouted.

GUYS THAT WAS THE END
I'LL POST WHAT HAPPENS NEXT SOMETIME TMR MAYBE BC THERE IS GOING TO BE A !! SEQUEL !!

ILY BYE -elle