스물

[ hehe ]

calum was now feeling better and today was the day of his parent's funeral, but he wasn't there to mourn with his sister. he blew them off, like they always did with him.

luke was taking him on an adventure to an outlet that had a beautiful park and some rides with a few shops nearby. he knew there was a great view for the sunset and wanted to show calum the greatness of it.

they drove into an empty parking spot and placed the car perfectly, luke of course rushing out to open calum's door. "you don't have to open-"

"shut up calum, i need to impress my boyfriend." he retorted. calum rolled his eyes as luke pulled him out of the car, dragging him to the cute little cafe nearby.

luke ordered a croissant for calum and a chocolate muffin for him and both sat down at a small booth in the corner after they got their food.

"so, where are we going after this?" calum asked, chewing his food. luke shook his head, laughing.

"that's a surprise, and chew with your mouth closed! i'm going to kiss that thing later!"

they finished their food and walked out of the cafe, leaving a tip on the table. calum gasped at the ferris wheel and literally dragged luke as fast as he could to ride it.

calum was jumping in his spot as luke laughed at him, as always, his veins filled with excitement.

it was now their turn to enter the gondola and there was only one seat, since they chose the one for couples. luke pulled calum onto his lap and held him close, his arms secured around him.

"luke! that tickles!" he squealed as luke's fingers poked his stomach.

"i can't help poking your cute tummy." he confessed, turning calum around so that he could face him.

calum pouted. "it's not cute. it's all chubby and weird and everyone hates it."

luke frowned and lifted calum's shirt, revealing his stomach. "this is one of the things i love about you. your body is beautiful. you're the loveliest person on this earth, calum." he smiled, caressing the skin softly.

calum smiled a little bit, resting his head on luke's shoulder as they moved around on the ferris wheel.

"shit, we're really high." luke breathed out. calum chuckled and took his hand in his, letting him squeeze it slightly.

"it's okay, lukey. we're okay." he smiled.

the ride ended and they both walked hand in hand to the shop that luke told michael and ashton to meet at.

"hey guys, i hope you don't mind that i invited them, calum." he spoke as they walked to michael and ashton. calum shook his head and smiled at the couple in front of them.

ashton shyly smiled behind michael, pushing up his glasses. his hair looked abnormaly curly today, different from his usual straight fringe look. "god mikey, my hair is a mess!"

michael ran his fingers through his hair and observed it for a while. "it's adorable, ashton. like you." retaliated michael, making ashton blush.

luke fake gagged earning a hit on the shoulder by calum.

the four walked to the rollercoaster that hovered over them greatly. all of their eyes lit up as they saw the carts move swiftly above them.

they all played 'say anything' challenge that they saw connor franta and caspar lee play in a youtube video. [that video was the bomb omg it came out today bTW]