열한

luke drove back home from calum's house and felt a smile creep upon his face as he thought about what happened this weekend with calum. he parked the car at his house that he shared with michael and his younger sister tori.

he parked the car in the driveway and walked to the door afterwards, opening it and closing it behind him. he locked it and placed his keys on the hook near the door and walked into the living room.

the house smelled like vanilla, as usual, as luke examined the room, seeing michael cuddled with tori on the couch asleep. tori was wearing michael's sweatshirt and her hair was freshly dyed, just like her brother. her hair was a lilac as his was a snowy white color.

luke smiled and took a quick picture before strolling over to the kitchen, taking out a cold sierra mist. he closed the fridge door and walked up to his room, plugging his phone into the charger and his pink speakers.

he looked through his music files and tried to find a song to fit his mood. he ended up choosing the sleeping with sirens' cover of the song iris.

he opened the soda and drank from it, the cold, fizzy sensation running down his throat. he took out his backpack and started on his math homework, soon getting distracted by the chorus of the song and started dancing around the room.

luke kept dancing around his room until he heard a slight knock at his door, making him stop awkwardly and turn around, seeing tori standing there with her phone in her hand.

"uhm, hi?" luke scratched the back of his head nervously as she laughed, ending the video. "michael paid me 5 bucks to video tape you dancing and send it to him."

luke rolled his eyes and shooed her away. "stupid 14 year olds and their older brothers." he mumbled, returning to his work.

//

it was 6pm and the sun was down, and by now luke finished his homework. he decided to go for a walk, since the weather was nice and cold outside.

he grabbed his sweatshirt and walked out of his room, skipping down the stairs to see tori eating a banana.

he walked to the kitchen and grabbed his wallet from the counter, as well as an umbrella just in case it rains, and shoved it into his pocket of his sweatpants.

"hey wanna go for a walk? i'm bored." tori nodded and threw away her banana peel, running upstairs to grab a sweater.

luke sat in the stool as he watched michael type away aimlessly on his computer. he looked stressed, bags under his eyes, hair messed up, sweat forming, kind of like calum in a way, but calum was cuter (to luke of course).

"essay?" luke spoke out as michael nodded, not even glancing at him once. his eyes were glued to the keyboard as he finished his last word, finally resting back, letting out a sigh of relief.

"fucking literature. i hate it. i'm planning on switching to music for my major, i swear to god." he mumbled, rubbing his eyes. luke chuckled and ruffled his hair before walking out into the hallway to see tori in michael's white sweater, the neck hole stretched out that her collarbones showed, as well as her tank top straps.

"nice shorts." he smiled, taking the keys from the hook near the door as she thanked him, walking out with him outside.

he smiled at the fact she finally had the courage to wear shorts, since she always thought her thighs were just unbearable.

luke and tori walked next to each other on the sidewalk, breathing in the cold air that swayed around the neighborhood.

"wanna go to the park? i'll race you." she smirked and had a head start, making luke start to trail behind her.

luke long legs had thankfully caught up to her and he gracefully picked her up, making her squeal as his fingers started to dig into her sides, tickling her.

"luke- stop! please!" luke stopped and set her down on the bench, sitting down next to her.

he looked down to her tiny legs dangling down from the tall bench. he looked at her thighs and rubbed the white scars that lined up, making her lean her head on his shoulder.

"you're beautiful, tori." [THEY ARENT GONNA FUCKING KISS I S2G] luke whispered.

she smiled back at him. "it's been 7 months..."

luke wrapped his arms around her and hugged her, a proud feeling laying in his stomach.

he let go after a few minutes, both of them looking at the stars above them.

"what are you thinking about?" luke asked, eyes not leaving the gaze between him and the sky.

"a boy. i really like him, luke. he likes me, too. he told me."

luke smiled and kept listening. "it's m-my best friend. evan."

luke paused for a moment. evan and tori have been friends for a year, and now they're practically inseparable.

"does he make you happy, tori?"

"yes. all the time. he makes me feel perfect, even when i'm not. he always texts me good morning and goodnight and always calls me because he thinks my voice is beautiful. he gives me the longest hugs and i love his embrace. it makes me feel safe. and he always calls me beautiful at random times, which are the best times i need it. he is the reason i'm happy. he makes me happy. whenever we have school breaks i have something to look forward to when i come back- him. but... you know what sucks?"

luke looked over to her. "what?"

"he said he loved me. t-then, he found someone new after the summer. he says he wants me to be with his friend, but i just can't. i don't want to be in a forced relationship with someone i don't love back. i didn't wait a whole summer to have my heart broken again. it hurtd so much. i don't know what to do anymore. he's gone. lost from my grasp. no more texts, calls, hugs, nothing. it's all just, gone."

she was sobbing into luke's chest, letting everything out.

x x x

this was a bad chap sry there wasnt any cake :-/

-elle