9 - All through the night (Part 1)

Alex

Gently, I run my fingertips to her shoulders, where I slip my hands inside Lily's soft cardigan to the skin underneath, pulling the sleeves with me as my fingers trail back down her arms. The sweater comes off with at tug and is thrown to the floor, all the while my lips never leaving hers. Lily's breaths come quicker and shorter, filled with fire as her tongue meets mine stroke for stroke. I taste the deepest places of her mouth, releasing a deep moan of pleasure that vibrates against her soft tongue.

Good god, I could get off just kissing her all night.

I glance up and meet her endless ocean eyes, softly tucking a long golden lock behind the curve of her ear. Cast in the warm glow of the late afternoon sun, she is the most stunning thing I've ever seen. Like my wildest, hottest, fantasy come to life and placed in my arms. I meant every word I said to her tonight. I refuse to just let her go - I will fight for us and do whatever it takes to show her that she belongs here with me, our families be damned.

Tracing my fingers back down to her navel, I roam back and forth under her slinky tank top until I slowly drag a line back from plain of her abdomen to her chest, pulling the tank as I go. She shivers lightly under my fingers, responding exactly like I knew she would.

I stop for a moment when I meet the center of the thin black lace bra underneath, ghosting my fingertips over her nipples. Slowing the kiss for just a moment, I move my lips to her shoulder, tasting her as my tongue drags along the soft tissue. A low groan escapes my throat as I suck and softly bite the skin, soothing it with tongue and gentle kisses again. She tastes like heaven.

Lily's lips open in a tiny sigh as she slowly draws her fingertips across my chest, tracing the tattoo she loves so much. She drives me absolutely crazy. I shiver as she moves to my nipples, tracing small circles that send more blood rushing straight to my cock.

I want to throw her to the bed and take everything I need, but I force myself to be slow and deliberate with every touch. I need to worship her body and memorize every line and curve of her shape. I want every touch and kiss to prove my devotion to her. I know we agreed from the start that we would keep this thing casual, but I couldn't help losing myself to this woman. She owns me completely, mind and body.

I give absolutely zero fucks that she's technically engaged to another man. Nothing changes the fact that Lily belongs to me. She doesn't know it yet, but one day she'll be wearing my ring on her finger. We still have a lot of shit to figure out, but I'm confident of our future. I don't need my parents or her father's approval. She is it for me, of that I have absolutely no doubt.

I pause for a moment to quickly pull the shirt over her head and reach behind her to snap open the soft bra, pulling the straps down her arms, revealing the delicate skin beneath.

I tease her dusky pink nipples with my tongue, and groan as my lust threatens to boil over while I suck one into my mouth. Using my fingers to delicately trace the edges of the other, I suckle with flicking tongue movements in mouth while my fingers pull and tug.

"Alex..." She's moaning now, begging, but I'm going to make her wait, make it last.

Her eyes are dark and her breaths even shorter. My baby is coming apart slowly in my arms and I am loving every moment of it.

My darkened eyes mirror hers as I gaze down at Lily, laying beneath me like a fucking goddess. My heart aches as I take her in, slowly moving my fingers to her temple and stroking through her hair. Her wavy locks are like spun gold against the pillowcase.

"I want you forever, Lily."

I have to make her see that this won't be not be my last time holding her, or the last time I'll feel her close to me. But I can read the sadness that slips into her eyes as though she's spoken her thoughts out loud. Tears appear in her eyes and begin to trickle down her cheek as she holds in a sob. I want to take away all her pain; I want to give her a life so happy that she never cries tears of pain or sadness again.