10 - All through the night (Part 2)

Alex

Her kiss tells me that she knows tonight will be another long night.

Lily breaks free with another Cheshire grin and reaches into the night table for a small baggie, pulling out a couple purple tablets, popping one in her mouth. She waits for me to open my mouth and places the other on my tongue.

I swallow with a swig of the drink on her bedside table, and Lily follows.

It's definitely going to be a long night, but I'll gladly go sleepless.

She takes her time, teasing me as I did her, slowly moving her soft lips around the planes of my body. Her tongue torments and teases and she nips at my shoulders and neck, eventually moving to my nipples to give them the same treatment.

I see the hunger in her eyes as they roam across my full torso; it makes me feel like the luckiest bastard alive to know she aches for me like I do for her. I'm absolutely, unequivocally crazy for her, constantly filled with dirty thoughts about her mesmerizing body at every damned hour of the day.

She has fucking ruined me. I thirst for her like a man dying in a desert, like I've never wanted a woman before in my life. I would do anything to be the reason she smiles, to see her eyes crinkle when she laughs, to be the person who takes care of her everyday.

"Baby...if you keep teasing me, I'll never last at all," I groan, running my hands through my hair as I watch her, fixed on the movements of her soft fingers. I'm going to blow before she even touches me, for fucks sake.

I see the soft glaze settle over her eyes and she just grins at me, moving those beautiful, swollen red lips to the next area of her torment. The e is starting to hit her, and I can tell she's hitting her blissed-out state. I can feel a calm wash over me and I smile back, knowing I'll be following her into the haze shortly.

My sexy girl starts tugging on my hard cock through the briefs, moving down to bite me softly through the fabric just as I did earlier to her. It's hitting me hard now, and I feel so fucking amazing I swear I could fly right now.

She reaches underneath the fabric to gently grip me as she rubs her thumb back and forth across the slit on my head, wet with precum.

"Baby..." I growl in warning, and she just gives me her sexiest smile as she finally tugs off the underwear, returning to the job at hand and hungrily eyeing the very stiff, thick cock in front of her.

I'm hanging on by a thread, ready to flip her over and drive myself into her any second if she doesn't soon touch me.

Her mouth meets my tip and she flicks her tongue across the slit a few times, earning a hiss of appreciation from me. She enjoys her power over me, flicking and licking against the head for a minute as I release my pent-up moans. Slowly, she opens her soft mouth and takes me as deeply as she can, wetting the surface and sucking deeply as she moves up and down.

My God, she's a fucking wet dream swallowing my cock as she looks at me with those sexy eyes.

I'm lost in ecstasy as I lift my hips to thrust into her mouth, watching my angel take me deeply into her throat as she does her best to relax the muscles there. She's gotten so good at taking me that she barely gags, my eyes roll back as the head of my cock hits the back of her throat thrust after thrust.

Too soon she pulls back and moves her hand to the base to give me firm strokes while cupping my balls with her other hand, stroking them with gentle fingertips. Those delicate little fingers do things to me I can't even describe.

Abruptly, I pull back with a moan, breathing heavy and barely holding on. "Stop. I'm going to cum if you keep that up."

She releases me with a deep gaze, pupils dilated as she pulls me into another deep kiss. I collect my thoughts for a minute and bring myself back to a measure of self control as my eyes devour Lily in all her flushed, naked glory.