Chapter 1: First day

▪Summer holidays are over. A new year begins. Who could've thought that things turned this way.

▪Like a month ago I started talking with a member of the Bowers gang, Victor. He seemed kind and fun to talk to. I know this seems wrong because they are bad guys or something like that but everyone has a reason to be like that.

▪On the other hand, I also talk with the Losers club. They are my friends from like the first day I moved on to Derry.

▪As usual I woke up and went downstairs. I live with my uncle's family. He is the principal of my school. He is rich so we have a maid to serve us breakfast.

Maid: Good morning, sweetie. I made your favourite as you asked. Pancakes with honey. I hope you like it.

Y/n: Good morning and thank you. I hope that you are not tired because of me. I know that these dishes take a lot of time.
Maid: Don't worry about me, miss. You should eat now. Your uncle will wait for you so you can go to school. It's your first day after all.

Y/n: I know. I feel a little nervous but I have my friend, Anastasia from primary school and I met some other friends last summer.

Maid: Well then, you should go get dressed. I left an outfit on your bed but if you don't like it you can always choose something else.

With that the maid left me alone in the room. My cousin was already with my uncle waiting for me so I went to my room to get dressed. For the first day I need to have a good start.

▪It took me some minutes to think what to wear and I came up with an idea. I wore a black top saying "Princess" and light blue jeans. As for my curly black hair a low ponytail is my favourite! I grabbed my bag and went outside. We got into my uncle's car and drove off.

▪On our way to the school my uncle started a conversation.

Uncle: Y/n, how are you feeling about today? Your first day in my school.

Y/n: To be honest, I am really happy and nervous at the same time!

Alex: Don't be nervous. If you need anything you can always talk to me. But the only thing I want you to be careful for is the Bowers gang. If they ever talk to you tell me right away.

Y/n: Okay. But who are they? I mean why are you telling me this? Are they bad? Will they do something to me?

I said a little scared even though I knew that he was lying. Victor told me that they are doing pranks and nothing more. I don't believe him completely but who knows. The only way to find out is to meet them myself.

Alex: No I'm sure they won't do anything to you because to tell the truth you are attractive even though you try to hide it. They are bullies and they can't deal with a girl like you because you have self-confidence. But enough of that. We are here. If you need something you can come to me.

With that I left the car.

▪The first person I saw getting inside the school was Anastasia.
Anastasia: Y/n!!! Finally you are here! I missed you girl!

Anastasia hugged me.

Y/n: I'm happy too. I told my uncle to put me in the same class with you.
Anastasia: That's great! I'll lead you to your locker so you can leave your bag.

She grabbed my hand and took me to the lockers.

Anastasia: This is the key for your locker. To be honest your locker is way mush bigger than mine!

Y/n: Yeah I know. I am his favourite niece!

We laughed. I took the key and wore it as a necklace. Not a long time after that a boy came up to us. We turned around and it was Richie.

Anastasia: Oh hey Richie! How are you?
Richie: Nothing much I came to see the new beloved student.

Y/n: So, I think I am really popular right now huh?

Richie: Yeah you are. At least you are not in a bad way. Everyone says you are lucky to be principal's niece and Alex's little cousin! Also, they say that they love your style so I'm sure that they'll come to you. And you should be proud of your cousin. His crew always wins when it comes to the Bowers gang. Now they'll fight for an extra reason but I can't tell you right now.

Y/n: First, yeah I think I am lucky that I am the principal's niece, but I don't want to use it against someone else. I came here for me, to see my abilities. Second don't call me little please. He's 16 and I am 15. In fact, when January comes I'll be 16 and he's gonna be 17!

Anastasia: Okay we understand. But hey, did your cousin told you about the Bowers gang?

Y/n: Seriously? Yeah he told me but I don't understand. Are they that bad?

Richie: I think you lost some episodes. Let's go to the Library and I'll tell you everything I know about them.