Chapter 31: Making my boyfriend proud

▪The next day came. As usual I was getting ready when Alex came to my room.

Alex: Have you heard?!

Y/n: What now?

I yawned.

Alex: In three weeks we are going to a museum.

Y/n: Oh great. Which classes are going to come?

Alex: The whole school is coming! And you better watch what you'll wear. And uncle said that he needs you to write every minute how the teachers are behaving.

Y/n: And why is that?

Alex: Just in case if something happens.

Y/n: And why do I have to be careful with my clothes?

Alex: Are you dumb? Three boys already have a crush on you!

Y/n: Well I can tell the boys.

Alex: It's not that. Just be careful.

Y/n: Okay.

We left for school. I went to the lockers as usual to find Anastasia looking at me with a weird expression.

Y/n: Why are you like that all of a sudden?

Anastasia: You are going shopping with Henry and you didn't invite me!

Y/n: Actually it's also going to be Beverly and Billy there so it's like a couple day.

Anastasia: Fine! But next time I am coming to!

Y/n: I agree!

Anastasia: So have you heard?

Y/n: What exactly? That we are going to a museum in three weeks? That three boys have a crush on me? Or that my uncle wants me to write every single detail in this day off?

Anastasia: Umm I was talking about the first thing you said but now I learned something extra.

Y/n: Oh please. I am not in the mood for anything that has to do with crushes.

Anastasia: Yep I agree. So what are you going to do today?

Y/n: I don't know. We'll see.

The bell rang and we left for our class. Two lessons passed when Alex said that the teacher had problems with the computer again.

Teacher: Oh I am sorry to bother you Y/n. Please help me. This computer can't work without your help!

Before I could respond a boy said:

Boy: Why the computer can't work without her? Is it a man or something?

I looked at him with a disgusted look. In the corner I saw Henry and the boys looking at him ready to attack. Before things get worse I pointed my middle finger at him making the others laugh and making fun of that boy. Henry's expression changed right away to a proud and laughing look. I smiled at him and sat down to help the teacher. Alex got up and when the teacher wasn't in the classroom he wrote something on the board. I didn't pay attention but I heard Victor saying something that made me look at the board.

Victor: Really?! Tell us Alex! Please!

I turned on the board to see Alex writing that some boys in the class where looking at me like perverts and jerks. He didn't use my name and instead wrote the day I was born.

Henry: Who the fuck are they and I am going to kill them!

Alex didn't respond. He moved away from the board and stood in front of me. He tried to give signs and signals so the other students won't understand.

Patrick: Is it a bird?

Belch hit Patrick on the head.

Belch: Don't be stupid! We are trying to find out who are they!

Alex grabbed a book and the teacher's glasses.

Victor: One of them is a nerd!

Henry: Good one! Continue.

This time he pointed at Henry. I looked at him curiously. Then he started laughing at someone else.

Y/n: Oh I know! They are umm bad boys?

Henry: And why did he point at me?

Patrick: Because we are!

Belch: Do we have some other bad boys around?

Victor: Nope! But we have some boys that are trying to make a move.

Victor pointed at two boys in the other corner of the class that didn't stop looking at me from the first moment I came in the classroom. I understood immediately and got my life to my own hands.

Y/n: Hey you two in the corner! What are you looking at?!

Boy 1: N-nothing!

Boy 2: You are just imagining things.

Y/n: Oh really?! We should see about that!

Henry got in the game. He stood up and kicked a chair towards the boys to scare them.

Henry: Yep my girl is right! You better take your dirty eyes off her before take them out!

Patrick: And of course it will be a shame if you lose them for a stupid reason!

Boy 2: And why should we get scared?

Boy 1: At least we are not crazy enough to throw chairs around the classroom.

I stood up with that and came to their direction.

Y/n: What the fuck did you just say?!

Boy 1: Oh you heard me! What? You are going to tell your uncle?! Boo-hoo!

I kicked him in his sensitive spot. He fell on the ground suffering.

Boy 1: W-what was t-that f-for?!

Y/n: Nothing. And just in case you try to get up-.

I flipped him with my foot over so he can see me. I kicked him again but this time on the stomach.

Y/n: My boyfriend is not crazy! Just saying! So you better keep your mouth shut for the rest of the year.

I left the classroom angry. The boys followed me.

Henry: That was amazing!

Y/n: It was nothing..

Henry: Yes it was! God I love you so much!

He gave me a kiss.

Henry: You know how to make me proud!

Y/n: I had the best teacher after all!