Chapter 32: Shopping

▪School was about to end. Me and Beverly left the classroom first. We waited for the boys to come.

Beverly: So have you heard about that expensive shop?

Y/n: Yeah it's so cool! I love their tops!

Beverly: I have everything magazine! I was thinking about going there today.

Y/n: It's gonna be fun! We should be careful because the boys will get jealous.

Beverly: Yes I know. I saw your marks don't worry. But anyway how did you two end up together?

Y/n: Big story.

Beverly: And a year ago before you come here we were saying that he is never going to fall in love but look what we have now.

Y/n: I guess I helped your relationship with them huh?

Beverly: Yep! You can say that.

The boys came towards us. Billy hugged Beverly and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Henry on the other hand grabbed me by the waist and kissed me on the mouth.

Henry: Seriously nerd?! What did I tell you?!

Y/n: What--?

Billy: S-s-sorry.

He hugged Beverly tightly and kissed her. I was shocked.

Beverly: What t-the--?

Henry and Billy gave high fives as me and Beverly were shocked and embarrassed at the same time.

Beverly: S-so you two are...like...

Y/n: You mean...so you won't argue anymore..?

Billy: Y-y-you can say t-t-that!

Henry: Just in case only to have fun.

Me and Beverly laughed.

Beverly: Who could've thought about that? Hahahaha!

Y/n: It's like a dream come true for you girl! Hahahahaha!

Henry: Yeah yeah...

Y/n: Holy shit Henry! You are so cute when you play the good guy! Hahahahaha!

Beverly: And you Bill! You are so adorable when you try to get close to friends with him! Hahaha!

Henry: Stop teasing!

Billy: T-t-this is embarrassing! S-s-stop it!

Y/n: You should see your faces! Hahaha!

Beverly: Go on! Show us why we should stop teasing you both! Hahahaha!

The boys looked at each other with an evil look. We didn't stop laughing until they picked us up bridal style. That was embarrassing for sure.

Henry: So now that you both stopped. Where are we going?

Beverly: In the shop near the video games.

Billy: N-n-not bad at all.

Y/n: Yeah. But you better keep your mouths shut. He he.

I said with a fake shy expression on my face.

▪When we got there we entered the shop. The boys stayed outside. I saw many things I couldn't find online there.

Shop assistant: May I help you miss?

Y/n: Can you please show me the latest collection? I know it's a bit more expensive but I have enough money.

I took out of my pocket a card. It was like a VIP card but for clothes.

Shop assistant: Oh I see. Welcome then! Please follow me.

We followed the shop assistant a different room. It was nicer than the first one. The shop assistant left.

Y/n: So.. Where do we begin?

Beverly: I take the right side!

Y/n: Okay then! We dive right in!

▪After some time Beverly found amazing clothes. She got a red dress with pearls for the prom this year. Also she got a blue jacket with the letter "B". Last but not least the perfect outfits for school, day off and dates. That was: Three tops with different sentences about love in yellow, white and pink, two shorts and one skirt.

▪ As for me. I found a blue dress for a party. I also found a jacket that was similar with Patrick's jacket. As for the perfect outfits for school, day off and dates I found: Three tops red, yellow and black and three shorts with chains.

▪As we were paying I thought about something. Beverly went outside.

Y/n: Excuse me. Can you do me a favor?

Shop assistant: Anything you ask for miss.

Y/n: Okay. I want to write two letters on the red top. Do you know how I can do that?

Shop assistant: Of course I can. It will take five minutes. Now tell me what you want to write and which type of letters.
I followed her to the computer. I sat down and wrote "HB". After a minute to find the perfect type of letters I found one like blood. It was like a liquid was dripping. I pressed the "Ok" button and waited until it was done. The result was better that I expected. I thanked the assistant and went outside.

Henry: Sooo? What took you so long?

Y/n: It's a surprise. You'll see tomorrow.

Billy: W-w-we should go get a d-d-drink!

Beverly: Yeah! I'd love to!

Our last place for the day was a cafeteria nearby. We got lemonades and orange juices. At least our first "couples date" wasn't bad at all.