Chapter 20: Blood in the water

▪For three hours we were having fun.  Alex and Belch were playing video games. Anastasia and Patrick were in the kitchen making cookies and as for me, Henry and Victor we were in my library reading books.

Victor: Oh boy! It's already 6:30!

Y/n: I am so bored to go!

Henry: It was your idea so you have to go now. Don't worry we will be with you.

I stood up and grabbed my jacket. Victor called the others and we went to the park next to the school as Lucifer said. I left the boys hiding behind trees as me and Anastasia were about to go meet him. I was shaking but I tried to stay calm. Anastasia noticed and took my hand.

Lucifer: So you are here! I thought you came alone.

Y/n: I am. Anastasia came only to see if I am okay. Nothing important.

Lucifer: Well then. You thought about what I said right?

Y/n: Yeah but you better say sorry first.

Lucifer: For what exactly?!

Y/n: You know it was rude to just disappear after the bruises and marks you left on me.

Lucifer: Haha good one! It was just to teach you a lesson.

Y/n: Oh really? Then what if I teach you a lesson?!

I took out a knife I bought with me from my house and pointed it at him.

Lucifer: You little! You are always playing with me! Too bad I was with my crew anyway! 

His boys came in front of us. I started laughing knowing that I wasn't alone either.

Lucifer: What the hell you are laughing at?!

Y/n: You are so stupid! You think I am alone too?! How pathetic!

Lucifer: But I don't see anyone else except from you and your best friend!

I pointed the knife at him again.

Y/n: BRING IT ON BOYS!

As I said that the boys appeared ready to fight.

Lucifer: What the-!

Y/n: See? I told you I wasn't alone!

I pointed to the river and then to him.

Y/n: You know now what's going to happen if you don't surrender. This river will get red because of your blood! So beg me for forgiveness!

Alex: You should listen to her Lucifer! You don't deserve to be in my crew anymore. Not after everything you've done to her!

Lucifer: It was all planned from the start! Alex they are using you against me! She is with your worst enemies only to get rid of me! But guess what?! You are not going to get rid of me that easily!

Y/n: Haha! That was the best joke I ever heard! You should see your face right now. Scared at my mercy! So cute!

Lucifer: You little! I swear I'll kill you! You better change behaviour and side Alex! You were the one saying that they are your enemies anyways! And you didn't even ask your beloved cousin why is she with them!

Alex froze. He was right. He didn't ask why they are with me. I stood there waiting for an answer.

Alex: That doesn't matter right now! The only thing that matters is revenge!

Henry: Let me get this straight! I have a question. Why the fuck you did this?!

Lucifer: I mark what's mine!

Y/n: Haha! Such a stupid answer. I am not yours! And I will never be!

Lucifer: We will see about that! Alex it's your last chance! Come with me in my side or else I'll kill her!

Patrick: How can you do that? We are seven! You are five! You can't win! And even so we can't let you kill her that easily!

Blake: We will see about that! Y/n your beloved cousin not a week ago was saying that is going to help Lucifer get you!

Y/n: Say what?!

I looked at Alex with a disappointed look.

Alex: That's not true!

Blake: Oh really?! Then why you were always saying that she needs to stay away from every boy in the school?!

Y/n: What the hell is wrong with you?! All of you! I am not a price to be won!

Alex: Don't listen to him Y/n. He's trying to make me go to their side!

Belch: Enough talk then! How's ready for some punches in the face?!

Victor: I am of course!

I stopped them.

Y/n: Wait! One last question. If I tell you I have a boyfriend already how you'd react?!

Henry blushed. I looked at him. We locked eyes and he gave me permission to tell our secret.

Lucifer: You can't! It's impossible! I threatened every single one who wanted to ask you out!

Y/n: Well actually you missed one. And this one was right right in front you this whole time!

Lucifer: Where are you getting at?!

Lucifer said angrily.