Chapter 24: New students, new problems

▪I woke up the next day feeling happier than ever! I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast and then I walked towards the school. I wondered how the new students can be. I met Anastasia in the lockers as usual.

Anastasia: Good morning girl! You seem happy!

Y/n: I am actually.

Anastasia: Good to hear! Your cousin is waiting for you outside the principal's office.

Y/n: Okay! See ya later!

I left Anastasia behind and went to my uncle's office. When I got there I saw five students with Alex. They were all boys! They seemed a year younger than me.

Alex: Oh there you are! Let me introduce you my cousin, Y/n. She will tell you everything about the school and its teachers. Y/n these are Jonathan, Freddy, Louis, Edward and Oliver.

Y/n: Hi nice to meet you!

I felt really uncomfortable with five boys around me. Alex left fro his classroom so I asked them about their age.

Y/n: So tell me your ages and I'll tell you where your classrooms are.

Jonathan: Mine is fifteen.

Y/n: Oh nice you are my age! You go to class C'3 for junior high school. There are signs around school so you won't get lost.
Jonathan left us following the signs.

Freddy: Mine is fourteen.

Y/n: Oh okay. You go to class B'4 for junior high school. Who's next?

Louis: My age is sixteen.

Edward: Mine too.

Y/n: Okay then. I'll walk you to class because my cousin is in your class and I want to see him. 

Louis: Good to hear!

They followed me to the classroom. The teacher wasn't there yet so I could freely talk with the boys. Before I could hug Henry Edward came towards me.

Edward: Can I ask you for something?

Y/n: Sure. What is it?

Edward: Can I have your phone number? You know for stuff about school?

Y/n: Oh. Okay. Here.

I wrote my phone number on a piece of paper and gave it to him. When he left Victor came and he seemed jealous.

Victor: You are giving the newbies attention?! Seriously?!

Y/n: Hey relax! He asked questions about school. I had to answer anyway.

Victor: Anyway. Meet us in the cafeteria. You need to tell us if they approached you with a flirty look. Henry is already jealous.

Y/n: He shouldn't be but okay. I'll see you in the cafeteria.

I left their classroom and went to mine. When it was over me and Anastasia got to the cafeteria. The boys weren't there yet. I saw the newbies sitting on a table and waved at them. They waved back. Louis came up to me to say hi.

Louis: Hi! Good to see you after my first class! Haha!

Y/n: Haha! How it went?

Louis: It was cool. I think I like it here!

Y/n: Glad to hear that!

I smiled. He smiled back and tapped my shoulder. In the exact same time the boys walked in seeing him tapping my shoulder.

Henry: Hey! Get away from my girlfriend you bastard!

I stood there shocked.

Patrick: Get away from her before we rip you to pieces!

Victor: Y/n come here!

Victor grabbed my hand and got me out of the cafeteria. Anastasia followed us.

Y/n: What the hell was that?! He didn't do anything bad!

Victor: Not yet! You are lucky we came in the perfect timing!

Meanwhile inside the cafeteria the boys were arguing with Louis and the other new students.

Henry: Touch or talk to her ever again and you'll see what will happen outside the school!

Edward: Take it easy man! If you continue like this your little "girlfriend" won't stay with you at all. I have a liking in her and I already asked for her number so yeah you better watch your back.

Henry: You little piece of--!

Patrick: You are lucky we are inside the school!

Belch: We are not done with you yet!

With that the boys left. Henry came in my direction without saying a word. He took me bridal style.

Y/n: Henry! Put me down! Why are you doing this?!

He didn't respond and went to the bathroom. He put me down and locked the door behind him. I felt nervous feeling that I did something wrong.

Henry: I think you own me some explanations!

Y/n: What are you talking about?!

Henry: Oh you don't know? Fine. I'll make you tell me then!