Chapter 18: Reconciliation

▪Anastasia explained what happened in the past when I had trouble breathing or panic attacks.

Victor: I feel so sad for her.

Victor said with a sad expression.

Henry: I an going to kill him!

Patrick: Relax Henry. We need to think about it.

The door opened and Alex appeared angrier than ever.

Alex: What the fuck is going on here?!

Anastasia: Oh my god here we go again.

Henry: Before you say anything about us talk to your cousin!

Alex didn't say anything and came my way and sat beside me.

Alex: Are you okay? I was so worried. I sent my friends to find him!

Y/n: It's n-no use. He'll t-trick t-them for sure.

I said trying to breathe normally.

Anastasia: Hey girl please! It's going to be fine! I swear! He'll pay for everything!

Alex: Yeah the only thing we need is to tell us what happened with every single detail!

I explained everything.

Patrick: Wait wait wait. You mean he could... He will...

Alex: What do you mean?

Henry: Wait I know what he wants to say. It's so disgusting that he can't say it. Hey Y/n do you mean crime No.231?

Alex: What is that?!

Y/n: Yeah I mean that.

Henry: They are numbers of crimes.

Anastasia: And how does she know that?

Henry: Seriously now?!

Henry tried to hide that he told me everything about that kind of stuff. Anastasia understood.

Anastasia: So what crime is crime No.231?

Henry froze and gulped.

Henry: R-rape.

Alex: Say what?!?!?! How do you know that?!

Henry: My dad is a cop you know.

Belch: Oh boy.

Henry: Look Alex. For just this once you need to attack your own crew. For just this once we need to work together.

Victor: It's true. Think about her. She's having breathing difficulties.

Alex: Fine! That doesn't mean that we are friends!

▪I sighed because just this once they will work together.

Henry: Good thing you agreed.

Alex: I should call a doctor.

Anastasia: I don't think we need one.

Alex: How do you know that?

Anastasia came in front of me and put her hand on my chest.

Anastasia: Her heartbeat is back to normal. She wasn't only scared about the crime No.1. She was scared about you guys. Now that you will work together she feels better.

Victor: That's a relief I suppose.

Alex: Maybe. If that so. Anastasia take her to her room and stay with her until we are done planning something.

Anastasia: Okay.

Y/n: It's no use Alex. If you want to trick him you need something more than a plan.

Alex: And what's that?

I got up from the couch and went straight to my room to grab a pencil and a piece of paper.

Y/n: We need a message. If we write about me meeting him somewhere he'll come.

Henry: I don't think it will work.

That's when I remembered that this happen before. I tried to think of something else.

Patrick: How about we make fun of him again so he will follow us somewhere out of the school!

Alex: It's not bad at all.

Belch: I don't think it will work as we think. For now on he will be with his crew only because he is scared of us!

Victor: How about we chase him around? Someone will follow him until he is alone. Then he will call the others and boom!

Y/n: Hahaha nice one!

Anastasia: I can do that! I can tell him that I am with him and I am secretly with you only to get information.

Y/n: You need to be careful then!

Anastasia: Come on! You are talking to the girl that you know 10+!

Y/n: Haha true!

Alex: Well then! Get ready a fight coming!

Henry: You got it!

Patrick: This is what we are waiting for!

Victor: Now you talk man!

Belch: Perfect!

Alex: By the way I think we need something to celebrate!

I looked at him shocked.

Y/n: Celebrate for what exactly?! For me getting... you know... or the plan you thought about?

Alex: The second one of course.

Belch: We will come with you.

Alex: Good let's go!

The boys left. All except from Henry. Anastasia went to the bathroom purposely to leave us alone. I hugged him and said:

Y/n: You are a hero. You know that?

Henry: Aww it's nothing. Sh-shut up.
He said blushing.

Y/n: At least now we can be natural.

Henry: True.

He sat on the couch and I sat on top of him. We started kissing and hugging.

Henry: How are you feeling? You know.. About all of this?

Y/n: Well you can say mixed feelings. If you are talking about our relationship I am happy as ever! If you are talking about what happened today I still can't deal with it. I am angry. And if you are talking about you and my cousin working together then I can say I am proud of you little bad boy!

I giggled.

Henry: Hey! Who are you calling little?! Talk about yourself baby girl!

I blushed.