Chapter 13: Standing up for myself

▪I stopped to catch my breath. Victor came up to me and hugged me. I was still crying my heart out.

Victor: Shh it's okay. Everything is fine. You did well.

Y/n: I a-am scared! I can't d-do this anymore!

Victor: You are safe with us. Lucifer is not going to hurt you. We will make sure of it!

Y/n: B-but what if h-he says something to Alex? I-I d-don't want to get into a fight w-with him!

Victor: He won't say anything. If he dares saying anything Henry will kill him for sure. When it comes to you I am sure he won't hold back.

I squeezed Victor tightly like it was the end of the world. Victor took out something from his pocket and showed it to me. It was a pocket knife.

Victor: Take this. You can protect yourself with that. Don't hold back. If he approaches you and you tell him to stop use it as a threat.

Y/n: O-okay.

I took the pocket knife and hide it in my jeans' pocket. I felt angry with myself for leaving them behind so I thought I could make it up to them.

Y/n: I want to teach Lucifer a lesson!

Victor: Are you sure? I mean it's dangerous now to go back again.

Y/n: Don't worry I have a plan. Go back and tell them I am okay. I'll take care of the rest.

Victor left and I went to a forest to find something that can possibly help me get rid of Lucifer.

▪Ten minutes passed and I found a bat. Meanwhile Victor went back with the others.

Henry: Why did you leave her idiot?!

Henry whispered.

Victor: She's okay don't worry! She'll teach this bastard a lesson soon enough!

Patrick: That's sounds great! I am waiting then!

Henry: Are you guys serious?! I don't want her to get hurt!

Victor: She won't. I gave her a pocket knife and who knows what else she's going to bring!

Belch: Just try to make him focus on us!

Henry: I can do that! Hey asshole! Trying to think of it your "fantasy girl" is not a fantasy at all!

Patrick: Yeah! She's hell of a hottie! To bad you don't deserve her! Hahaha!

Lucifer: Shut up you bastards!

Lucifer took out his pocket knife again.

Lucifer: This time it's not going to be a scratch Bowers! It's going to be the end of your pathetic life!

Lucifer threw his knife aiming right at his heart. Luckily it was my turn to protect him. I got out of my hiding place and ran towards him. I jumped in front of him and grabbed the knife right before it could hit Henry. For seconds everyone stayed shocked including me. I thought that I couldn't do that but it turned out that I can protect a life.

Lucifer: You! It's all your fault bitch!

Y/n: Aww thanks for the compliment but I've been called worse!

I said ironically.

Lucifer: Like what?!

Y/n: Hmm let me think. That's right! Your next girlfriend! Hahaha!

The boys laughed.

Lucifer: Shut up! I will take you! By force if I have to!

Y/n: Well Lucifer you need to know something about me before you talk.

I started walking towards him slowly.

Y/n: I. Don't. Care. About. Your. Pathetic. Ideas!

I slapped him as hard as I could making his cheek red.

His boys tried to attack me. John tried to punch me but I defended my self. I gave him a kick at his "sensitive" part and he fell on the ground suffering.

Y/n: Oh it's so rude to try hitting a girl! Especially your best friend's cousin!

I grabbed my bat and started hitting them on the head until they fall unconscious or even lose their memory. Lucifer was the only one that was good enough to defend himself from my attacks and tried to make me fall on the ground so he can have the upper hand. I knew this scene so I knew exactly what to do. Lucifer grabbed my leg and I fell on the ground. Quickly I used my other leg to kick him in the face and I did it. His nose started bleeding again. Henry and the others took care of the rest. I went towards Anastasia to see if she was okay.

Y/n: Are you okay? Did he hurt you?

Without responding Anastasia hugged me with tears in her eyes.

Anastasia: Oh my god! I was so scared Y/n!

Y/n: It's okay now. I am sorry I couldn't trust you in the first place.

Anastasia: You are going to tell me what's going on?

Y/n: Yeah only if you keep it a secret and if the boys want to talk about it.

With that Patrick approached us. He hugged me and said:

Patrick: Wow you were absolutely amazing!

Y/n: Haha thanks. I had a very good teacher!

Patrick: So you're going to tell her?

Y/n: Yeah only if Henry wants to.

Patrick: Okay I'll say the first part of the story. So Anastasia your best friend is with us. She knows us and she's our best friend.

Y/n: Well not exactly best friend..

I started complaining.

Victor: Yes you're right. Not our best friend! Our little sister!

Victor said appearing out of nowhere.

Y/n: Wow I don't believe you said that! Haha!

Victor: Yep! You'll get used to it!

Anastasia: So this is the first part of the story. What's the second one?

Y/n: I am sure you'll find out soon enough.

Henry came to us and hugged me from behind. I blushed. Anastasia stood there shocked.

Y/n: Haha! Surprise! You need to see your face girl!

Anastasia: You.. Is he... You are... a... couple?!?!?!?!?!

Henry: Surprise I suppose!

Anastasia: Oh my god this is the best couple I ever seen! I am so happy for you! Don't worry I'll keep it a secret!