Chapter 28: Badly injured

▪We went to the cafeteria like Alex said. His friends were arguing saying things I couldn't believe I was hearing.

Boy 1: Why is he letting her go with them?! It's so disgusting!

Boy 2: Yes I agree! He had to go to Lucifer's side!

Boy 3: They don't deserve her! She is such a good girl! They are bad for her. They are such perverts and jerks!

Boy 4: We have to make sure she is back with us!

Boy 5: Do you see how he treats her?! He is just using her for fame! That's for sure!

Henry sighed at Victor. He grabbed my hand making me go close to him.

Henry: Hey freaks! You better say those kinds of things to my face! Not behind my back!

The five boys turned around and gulped.

Patrick: What?! Happy to see us? Unfortunately we are not happy to see you at all!

Belch: Maybe a cat got their tongue! Hahaha! So pathetic!

Boy 3: Give her back to us! She is not made for your dirty hands!

Boy 1: Who are you calling a freak asshole?! You better watch your mouth!

Henry: You should watch your back! All of you! I am not in the mood to "give" her back so easily!

Victor: You better give us explanations for why the fuck do you care?! It's her life and she can do anything she wants!

Boy 4: She's the youngest of all. She needs someone to protect her. And yet she's so innocent!

Henry: First I can protect her instead of five idiots who are just saying things around behind someone's back! Second get it through your thick skull! We didn't force noone to come with us!

Y/n: He's right! You better stop this nonsense!

Alex: Boys you better listen to them. I told you already. You can't do anything about it.

Boy 5: What if we go to the other side?

Y/n: W-what do you mean? There is no other side. Not anymore!

Boy 2: Who said Lucifer gave up?

Henry: Say what?! That bastard! Where is he?!

Lucifer: Behind you freak!

Boy 4: Speak of the devil!

We turned around seeing Lucifer. His hand was bleeding. It seemed like he cut himself.

Y/n: What the--?!

Belch: I thought you left the town!

Patrick: Why are you here again?!

Henry: You better explain yourself before I cut you up!

Lucifer: Long time no see huh? You seem happy to see me!

Y/n: You sneaky son of--!

Victor: Relax! Just tell us what do you want!

Lucifer: Hey Y/n wanna see what I did for you?

He took his hand in front of me. His cuts were deep enough to make shiver. The sight was disgusting. Henry stood in front of me pushing Lucifer away. Patrick grabbed me and pulled me close to him. We stepped back and went inside the cafeteria.

▪Belch and Henry wore their jackets and stood in front of Lucifer and his friends ready for a fight. Victor and Alex also got ready to fight.

Henry: So wanna lose again?

Lucifer: We'll see about that freak!

He tried to punch Belch but he missed. Another boy attacked them and kicked Victor in his sensitive spot. Either way Victor dealt with it and hit Lucifer on the head making him feel dizzy. After some seconds he came to reality and kicked Belch in his stomach. He didn't feel pain at all but it was enough to make he fall on the ground. Alex punched one of Lucifer's friends in the face making his nose bleed. He gave up and went inside the cafeteria. There Patrick squeezed me seeing the boy asking for help for his wound.

▪Meanwhile Henry got injured hurting his arm. Alex took him somewhere safe so he can catch his breath. Victor got very angry because of what happened to his best friend and punched Lucifer in the face. Another boy from his crew attacked Belch scratching his left leg. Victor got also injured with a scratch in his stomach. Lucifer had his nose bleeding and the other boys had bruises. Alex came inside the cafeteria panicked.

Y/n: Alex! What's happening?!

Alex: We need help! Belch and Henry are badly injured!

Patrick: Say what?! I am coming right away!

Y/n: I'll come too!

Alex: No you stay here!

Y/n: But I want to--!

Alex: Just this once shut up and do as you are told!

Alex and Patrick lelf the cafeteria. I felt useless even though I could help somehow. I followed them anyway. I run towards them trying to find something to hit the enemies. I found a piece of wood. I thought I can use it but it turned out that is wasn't good enough. I run around the square where the fountain was trying to find something. After some time I spotted Henry a corner that noone can possibly see. I ran towards him.