Chapter 17: Bruises and marks

▪Monday came and we were finally able to meet. As usual Anastasia and I went to the lockers to leave our bags. Lucifer approached us again.

Y/n: Ugh jeez. What do you want now?!

Lucifer: Nothing special. We need to talk.

Y/n: Go on then. What's going on again?

Lucifer: I need some private time.

Lucifer said looking at Anastasia with an angry expression.

Y/n: Just a second then.

I took Anastasia by the hand and went a little far from him so he can't hear me.

Y/n: I know where this is going. Go tell the boys to be prepared for a fight again.

Anastasia: You sure? What if he hurt you?

Y/n: He won't dare to do that.

I left her behind following Lucifer. Meanwhile Anastasia went to the boys as I said.

Anastasia: Guys! Something is going to happen!

Belch: Say good morning first! What's going on?

Anastasia: Lucifer approached us again and Y/n went with him for a "private" talk!

Henry: What?! Why would she do that?!

Anastasia: I don't know! She told me to come to you because she knows where this is going!

Patrick: Oh boy! Trouble again!

Victor: Shut up Patrick! What is he hurt her?!

Henry: I won't let that happen! If I have to I'll tell the truth!

Anastasia: If you do that things will get worse!

Henry: I don't give a shit! Lead me to her now!

Anastasia took the boys to where I was.

Y/n: What now? I left my best friend for a private talk!

Lucifer: Well now that you are here.

Lucifer tried to get close to me. I pushed him away.

Y/n: Leave me alone dammit!

I tried to leave but he grabbed my arm.

Lucifer: You don't leave until I say so!

Y/n: Stop it! Stop squeezing my arm like that! It hurts!

I tried shouting but he put his hand on my mouth. I tried to fight back but I started feeling weak. After some time I came back to my senses realising that Lucifer had left bruises and marks on my arms and neck. I quickly ran to the bathroom to clean my face and arms. I was so shocked that I had trouble breathing.

Anastasia and the boys didn't find me as expected so Anastasia told Alex what happened. Minutes passed and I wasn't feeling better. I left the bathroom and went to my uncle's office. He wasn't there so I sat all alone. I cried my heart out for letting myself get into trouble for no reason.

▪I heard a know at the door. It was Anastasia.

Anastasia: Y/n! Where were you?! I was so worried! What happened?!

Anastasia hugged me tightly. With tears in my eyes I replied.

Y/n: He d-did this! He's a m-monster! P-please don't t-tell the others!

Anastasia: It's too late now. The boys try to figure out what happened and your cousin is freaking out because he can't find Lucifer.

Y/n: I need a jacket! I need to hide these bruises!

Anastasia: Here! I'll walk you home.

Anastasia took my hand. I was trembling. I ran out of the school panicked. I didn't want to see anyone. I was running and running with her when I heard a voice talking to me.

Victor: Y/n?! Is that you?!

I froze still trembling. Anastasia answered for me.

Anastasia: She's hurt! We can't talk right now!

Victor came to us and hugged me.

Victor: We were all scared to death! Are you okay?

Y/n: No I a-am not! He d-did terrible things to me!

I said crying.

Victor: I am going to kill this bastard!

Y/n: Please don't! At l-least n-not now!

Anastasia: She's right. Call the others. I'll take her home. I'll send you the address.

Victor: Okay!

Victor left and we headed home.

Anastasia: It's okay now. You are safe here.

Five minutes passed and we heard someone knock the door. Our maid opened and the boys came in worried. Henry hugged me tightly like it was the end of the world. I hugged his back feeling safe. But I was still trembling.

Henry: Are you alright?! Did he hurt you?! Please tell me what happened and I swear he won't see the light of day again!

Y/n: I can't! I am scared! He's a monster!

Patrick: Show us what he did to you! We want to help!

I sat down looking at the ground. I slowly took off the jacket. Everyone stayed silent until Henry spoke up. He was more pissed than ever.

Henry: That motherfucker! I am going to kill him!

Belch: Henry relax please! The most important thing right now is her health! She's trembling for an hour now!

Anastasia: I know her well. Her breath is getting short. If she continues like that she'll pass out or have a panic attack!