Chapter 33: Meeting someone in the worst possible way

▪Three weeks passed. The boys passed the ancient greek test. Nothing important happen except from some breakdowns I had because of what happened to me because of Lucifer. Luckily my friends and boyfriend were there for me. The trip to the museum came. The whole school was ready with the girls wearing the greatest clothes they could find. We were outside of the school when my uncle approached me with a notebook in his hands.

Uncle: I need you to write every detail today. You have to be focused.

Y/n: Okay. What do I have to write down?

Uncle: You need to write how the teachers are behaving. I need every detail so I can trust them. I won't come along because I have some work to do.

Y/n: Okay don't worry. Anything else?

Uncle: I have something else to tell you but not right now. Go talk with your friends and Alex will call you.

Y/n: Okay.

I left my uncle with the notebook that I had to use for the trip.

Anastasia: Hey girl! What's that note book for?

Y/n: Oh. My uncle said that I need to write every detail in this trip. The teachers' behaviour, the students behaviour and that kind of stuff.

Anastasia: Booooring!

Y/n: I know! Haha! So you picked with who are you going?

Anastasia: Yeah. Beverly and I will be with the younger students. How about you?

Y/n: I don't know yet. I believe I'll go with Alex and the boys. I am not sure.

Anastasia: You'll be lucky for sure! But I am lucky too because I'll have the Losers club.

Y/n: Nice then! Finally a day off! What is going to happen today I wonder?

Anastasia: You are a black cat you know that?

Y/n: Why are you saying that?

Anastasia: Well.. We have always bad luck when you talk like that.

Y/n: Haha. Funny. Very funny.

Anastasia: I know I am funny. That's why I am your best friend.

Y/n: Now we laugh. Haha. Maybe but that doesn't mean I bring bad luck!

Anastasia: Okay as you wish.

She giggled.

Y/n: Sooo? Have you heard?

Anastasia: What?

Y/n: You really don't know?!

I said with a fake sad expression.

Anastasia: No. Seriously what is it?

Y/n: Welll.. in five days we are celebrating something.

Anastasia: Holy shit girl!

She shouted.

Y/n: Hey relax! You don't need to shout!

Anastasia: You are celebrating first month together?! So cool!

Y/n: Hehe. Thanks!

She hugged me tightly.

Anastasia: You sure are lucky in this one.

Y/n: You can tell?

I giggled.

Anastasia: Yep. I mean your cousin is with you now and you have nothing to worry about!

Y/n: About that... actually something happened three weeks ago.

Anastasia: What? You didn't tell me anything.

Y/n: It was another fight with Lucifer. For a reason it was really bad because Henry, Victor and Belch got injured.

Anastasia: But I didn't see anything! What exactly happen?! I want the details!

Y/n: Well as I was saying Henry got injured. I treated his wound but we had our first fight.

Anastasia: Aaaand? Did he apologise?

Y/n: Yeah. Actually the boys said he won't apologise at all but instead of that he hugged me and thanked me for my care.

Anastasia: Really?! Awww so cute!

Y/n: Yeah the boys were confused too. Everyone thinks now that he is starting to act like a good guy.

Anastasia: That's a good thing!

▪We continued talking until Alex came along. I saw police cars coming.

Y/n: Umm Alex? Why the police is coming?!

Alex: Relax shortie! It's for our protection. Uncle wants you for a while again.

Y/n: Oookay.

I followed him. I saw my uncle talking to a police man. He seemed kind but in the end what I discovered changed everything. He was tall and it seemed like he had a bad day.

Uncle: So Y/n. You brought the notebook that I gave you?

Y/n: Yeah! Here!

I quickly gave it to him. He turned back to the police man.

Uncle: So you need your name here. And your surname here.

As I was looking around something caught my attention. That was this man's surname. At first I didn't pay attention.

Uncle: So Mr. Bowers we can go now.
He gave me the notebook and left with the strange man. I started feeling nervous and uncomfortable.

Alex: Are you okay?

Y/n: I-I.. I am confused.

I quickly opened the notebook to find this man's personal information. I freaked out and closed the notebook nervously.

Alex: What now?!

Y/n: You didn't see anything?! Anything at all?!

Alex: What are you talking about?!
I gulped.

Y/n: That man... that man is...

Alex: Spill it out already.

Y/n: This man is...Henry's dad?!?!?!?!

I freaked out again.

Alex: Oh boy. And why are you so nervous about it? You met your father-in-law.

Y/n: Stop teasing! This is serious! Holy shit! How do I tell him now?!

Alex: Relax shortie! You didn't talk at all!

Y/n: This is not the point! He is gonna be with us for all day?!

Alex: I think so.

Y/n: Oh perfect!

Alex: I think uncle paid for your private safety.

Y/n: Say what?!?!?

Alex: Yep. What? You think he forgot what happened to you when Lucifer was around?!

Y/n: No I didn't mean it like that. I meant that I don't need this kind of safety and if it's that important he should hire someone else!

Alex: You should relax a little! You know what's happening when you tremble like that!

Y/n: Sorry! I have to go!
I left him standing in confusion to find Henry and tell him everything.