Chapter 34: Acting

▪I ran inside the school. On my way to find Henry I spotted Victor and Belch.

Y/n: Guys! I need to talk to you! It's really important!

Victor: What happened?

Y/n: I was outside to help the principal with some things and I found out that he paid a police officer for my private safety!

Belch: And what wrong with that? Wait....! Don't tell me that...!

Y/n: I was there! I have the notebook! That someone was Henry's dad!!! What am I supposed to do?!?!?!

Victor: First you need to relax. Second we can't give any information that you two are dating!

Belch: True! When we get to the museum we will find a way to sneak out of there and go somewhere safe away from that cruel man!

Y/n: To be honest, at first I thought he was kind but it seems that he's the opposite.

Victor: I'll go find Henry and Patrick. You need to tell them!

▪Victor left to find the others. Some time after that he appeared again with the others running behind him.

Y/n: You told them already?

Victor: Not yet. I think he already understood why you are so nervous.

Patrick: What the hell guys?! What happened?

Belch: If you really want to know she will tell you but you won't like what you'll hear.

Henry: Hey baby. Tell me what's wrong. You said it was important.

Y/n: It is! God how do I put it?! Fine! I'll say it!

Patrick: Wait. Is it what I think it is?!

Belch: Shut it dude!

I sighed.

Y/n: My uncle paid for my private safety and the one who is going to "watch" over me is Henry's dad!

Seconds of silence passed when Patrick spoke up.

Patrick: Wait what?!

Henry: You've got to be kidding me! What does this man want from me now?!

Y/n: If you don't believe me I have it here.

I opened the notebook and showed it to them. Belch gulped.

Belch: Please be a nightmare!

Victor: Sorry man it is reality!

Henry punched the wall near him pissed. I can tell he was disappointed and mad at the same time.

Henry: Okay I have to stay calm this time! We need to think something. You need to stay away from him even if he tries to talk to you!

Patrick: Henry don't be like that! She freaked out! The only thing we can do is to act like we don't know her!

Henry: Are you serious?! I waited three weeks to go to that trip with my girlfriend and now you tell me I have to act like she's a stranger?!

Victor: It's the only way! You want to get caught?!

Henry: No! Of course not, but we need to think of something else!

Y/n: How about we sneak out somewhere else? I think this museum has four floors. The fourth floor is with the less sights so we have space to move around.

Patrick: Also I don't think the police men are going to be with us inside the museum.

Y/n: True. So what do you think? I think you are used to things like that. Doing something against the rules.

Henry: Pfff you are talking to the king babe! I am in!

Belch: Me too!

Patrick: I'll die for this shit!

Victor: Fourth floor we are coming!

We gave high fives and went outside. We acted like we didn't know each other. I went towards Anastasia. With the corner of my eye I saw the strange man again calling Henry's name. I started feeling nervous again. I couldn't listen to their conversation but I already knew what it was about. He left the man and went with the others. The strange man came to my direction. I panicked. I had to act natural.

Oscar (Butch): Good morning miss Williams. I think your uncle told you about your private safety.

Y/n: Uh good morning! Y-yeah he told me everything I need to know! D-don't worry!

Oscar (Butch): Good then. When the bell rings you will be the first getting to the bus.

Y/n: O-okay! Thank you!

He signed and left. I sighed and sat on the ground.

Anastasia: So you tell me that the man who talked to you right now was his dad?!

Y/n: Yep! Crazy isn't it?!

Anastasia: It is indeed but I don't understand why are you so nervous. I mean you have to be happy about it.

Y/n: Please Anastasia. Don't say these things like Alex. You don't know anything about his past and I can't tell you anything!

Anastasia: Okay I understand. Wait..! Did you see that?!

Y/n: What thing?

She pointed at the boys. They were all with their faces looking the ground. I felt so sorry for them. I really want to hug them but the cruel man didn't allow it!

Anastasia: This is sad.

Y/n: I know. I really want to punch that bastard!

Anastasia: Y/n! Calm down. I know you're angry but he's older than you and they don't want you to get involved! Especially Henry!

Y/n: I don't care if he's older than me! If he was really that old he will be really nice to his son! That behaviour is disgusting!

I grabbed the notebook again. I opened the first page.

Anastasia: What are you doing?!
Y/n: My uncle said I have to write everyone's behaviour! This is the first one!

Anastasia: Are you serious?! He told you to write about the teachers! Not him!

Y/n: He's included! Hey Alex?!

Alex: Yeah?

Y/n: If I have to I need to write about the police man's behaviour too?

Alex: Well if he really make you uncomfortable...? Yes you can. But why is that?

Y/n: Just asking.