Chapter 6: Jokes around the classroom

▪The next day I got out of the car and got straight to the lockers. As usual I met Anastasia there. This time I was wearing chains in my jeans and a red top.

Anastasia: Did you talk to him?

Y/n: Yeah he won't bother you again.

Anastasia: Oh good. By the way nice clothes. I thought you didn't like chains in your jeans!

Y/n: Yeah I thought I could try something else today.

Anastasia: I think it turned out pretty good! But about your top...

Y/n: What about it?

Anastasia: First I think your cousin won't like it. Second it makes you really attractive and third you look like Henry Bowers in a female version!

Y/n: Anastasia!!!! What the fuck?! You are really imagining things!

Anastasia: Okay sorry I take it back but you should better wear your jacket.

Y/n: Fiiiiine.

I wore the jacket and we went to our classroom. Anastasia got first in the class.

▪On my way I met my cousin.

Alex: Finally you showed up! You need to come in my classroom for a little bit!

Y/n: I can't do that. I have mathematics.

Alex: Don't worry about that. The teacher gave us permission so come with me.

Y/n: Okay but... Aren't you the one that doesn't want me to be around your hated classmates?

I giggled.

Alex: Yeah but this time my teacher needs you to fix her computer.

Y/n: Yep as always!

Before I could know it I was outside his classroom. Alex tapped at my shoulder.

Alex: Please don't look at them.

I sighed agreeing and went inside. The boys were in the back of the classroom ready to cause trouble. I looked at Victor smiling. When I did that the boys relaxed and stayed calm. I felt uncomfortable and put my hair behind my ear.

Teacher: Thank god Y/n you are here. I'm sorry to bother you and distract you from your lesson but my computer is not turning on. Can you help me a little?
Before I could respond Belch shouted.

Belch: Of course it's broken miss! You should clean it more often!

Everyone laughed including me. I put my hand in front of my mouth so can keep it quiet and don't start laughing loudly.

Victor: Yeah that's true miss! I'm sure you found it in the garbage!

Everyone laughed again. I started giggling.

Patrick: Maybe you should try putting batteries or something else inside it!

I couldn't help it for sure.

Lucifer: Oh shut up idiots! You don't know anything about technology!

Henry: First who you're calling idiots? Second you didn't say these things when I was fucking hitting your face!

That's when I and even Alex started laughing loudly.

Alex: For the very first time you have humor! Hahaha!

Y/n: Are you kidding?! Look at Lucifer's face! Hahahaha! I can't help it!!!

Lucifer sat down again without saying anything. Henry looked at me and gave me a wink. I almost forgot that I was going to hang out with them in the library. I gave him a big smile and started helping the teacher.

Meanwhile the boys were looking at Henry with a proud look.

Henry: What are you looking at idiots?!

Victor: You know you made a move right?

Henry: Quiet idiot! Whisper!

Victor: You made a move just know. You know you gave her a wink and she smiled back.

Belch: Which means that you are doing well.

Patrick: She laughed at your joke man! Nobody did that before except from us! I think you're made up for each other!

Henry: Nah who knows. We'll meet in the library after all.

Victor: The most crazy part is that even Alex laughed with your joke. And it was really the first time he was calm and normal with you.

Belch: Maybe it was because of his cousin.

Patrick: Or maybe it was because he really liked your joke.

Belch: Try again dude! Try to make her give you attention.

Henry: How?!

Patrick: I'll help.

Patrick stood up.

Patrick: Miss can I ask you a question?

Teacher: Sure what is it?

Patrick: Do you know why the computer isn't working?

Teacher: Why?

Patrick: Because Lucifer broke it!

Lucifer: What?! I didn't do anything!

Patrick gave a wink to Henry and sat down. Henry stood up causing me to pay attention to him.

Henry: Yes miss! The other day I saw him with the boys in this class alone doing weird things!

I started giggling again.

Teacher: Whay do you mean by "weird things"?

Henry: You know. Something that boys do when they are alone home...

Henry shook his hand up and down. Alex started laughing again.

Alex: Holy shit! What's gotten into him today? Hahahaha!

I started laughing too understanding what his dirty mind meant.

Y/n: Oh my God! I'm crying to death right now!

Henry: Yeah and guess what? He's like a five year old boy who pees in his pants! Boo-boo someone is afraid of the Bowers gang!

Y/n: Holy shit!!!

Everyone started laughing again. Lucifer got out of the classroom pissed off with his friends.

Teacher: Okay everyone that's enough!

The bell rang and everyone went out. When Alex left Victor approached me.

Victor: So you do like his jokes huh?

Y/n: Yeah! It was so hilarious!

Victor: And you didn't see anything yet. Come with me to the library. You are going to pee in your pants because of him. But don't get it in a bad way. When he's happy or in a mood for jokes he can make you pee in your pants because of laughter. On the other hand when he's pissed off he literally kill someone.

Y/n: Oh really?

Victor: Yeah.. and when it comes to you maybe he can be both.

Victor whispered.