Chapter 9: Plan

▪The next morning I woke up happy to see Henry and the others. I was afraid about Lucifer and his question about going out. I was going to say no or at least say I am busy. I dressed up with something cute. I left my curly black hair down. I took a bottle of concealer like Victor said. I wore my favourite blue shorts and my favourite sparkly pink boots.

▪I went downstairs ready to leave the house. Alex looked surprised when he saw like that.

Alex: So you are ready about what is going to happen huh?

Y/n: Pff no. I don't know what you are talking about. I just thought I could change look just this once.

Alex: Oh okay.

We drove off for school.

▪When I got inside the school I immediately ran to the bathroom. To my surprise the boys were already there waiting for me.

Victor: It seems you kept your promise huh?

Victor giggled.

Henry ran to me and hugged me. I was shocked.

Y/n: W-what was that for?

Henry: You said it yesterday to Victor about you know... us... But I want to hear it now!

Y/n: What do you want me to say?

Belch: Oh you know! Come on! I've been waiting for this to happen!

Henry: Enough of that. So wanna be my girlfriend?

I blushed.

Y/n: Of course. Why shouldn't I huh?
I giggled.

Without answering my question Henry kissed me deeply. I kissed back.

Patrick: Aww for the first time I say this is cute!

Belch: This is amazing!

Victor: Adorable! Just adorable!

After a while we broke the kiss. We were both blushing.

Victor: So Y/n. Can you tell us now what happened and you needed help?

Y/n: Oh yeah I almost forgot about that. Yesterday Anastasia told me that Lucifer us going to ask me out..

Henry: Say what?!

Y/n: Yeah it's true. We started arguing because I told her he wasn't my type and I was already in love with someone else. Also this morning Alex said that something is going to happen today and I already knew what was it about.

Victor: First thing I want to say is: What the hell with your best friend?! You already told her your are not interested and she kept pressuring you!

Belch: Yeah like the other day when she said I hit her or something. Maybe she hates us all.

Y/n: I don't think so. I mean I don't know exactly. I can't trust her anymore...

Patrick: We need to think for a plan.

Victor: Have you got something in mind?

Y/n: No. Not at all. I want to be honest so I'll simply say no.

Belch: I have an idea. What about this: You say that you want to meet him in the park nearby after school. After school you come with us to a different road so he cannot see you. You won't appear in your stupid date and instead of you we are going to have some fun!

Henry: Not a bad idea.

Patrick: I love it! Make sure to leave some fun for me!

Y/n: I don't know guys. What if something goes wrong?
Henry touched my chin and looked at me straight in the eyes.

Henry: Hey don't think negatively. Everything is going to be fine. One of us will be with you so you don't need to worry about your safety.

Y/n: I am not worried about my safety at all. I know ways to defend myself. It's just that I feel guilty doing this behind Alex's back like that.

Patrick: Don't be little sis. He has to respect your choices.

Y/n: Yeah that's true. I'll try going with the plan. I hope nothing goes wrong.

Victor: Don't worry nothing will go wrong! Just enjoy your day with your new beloved boyfriend and his gang!

Y/n: Haha true! Actually we have to keep everything a secret. I am not in the mood trying to keep my cousin calm.

The bell rang and we went to our classes. I bumped into Anastasia.

Anastasia: Oh there you are! I hope you're not mad about yesterday.

Y/n: It's fine. I was a little pissed but I controlled it.

Anastasia: Happy to hear that. So what are you going to say to him after all?

Y/n: I don't know yet. I'll tell him to meet me after school I suppose.

Anastasia: That's a good idea. Privacy is important in this kind of stuff.

Y/n: Yeah.

Anastasia: Oh I forgot to say. You look stunning today!

Y/n: Oh thanks! You don't look bad yourself!

Anastasia: Haha thanks. But wait I know this face. You are really in love!

Y/n: Y-yes I know.

Anastasia: Well! Who is it? Is it Lucifer after all?

Y/n: No. I'll just give a try about that.