ask

Brandon wakes up, surprisingly, before the others

Brandon wakes up, surprisingly, before the others. When he realized Ritchie was in bed with him, he kicked him off the bed, this woke the others up.

Ritchie: "What was that for?"

Brandon: "For climbing in bed with me."

Michael: "Do you not remember anything?"

Brandon shakes his head. The others preceded to retell the events that happened.

David: "I was surprised with how hyper you were."

Michael: "I expected you to be more mellow and calm."

Ritchie: "No, apology? I found you adorable and a little more excited than expected."

Brandon: "No. I wasn't like that as a kid. Sure I was a little hyper,*yawn* but I never went a full day with no naps."

Everyone started to so their own things because it was their free day.

Ritchie: "I wish I could go on a date, but I have to wait 3 more days. My favorite candy would be chocolate covered strawberries, if they don't count than just chocolate. My fear its um, its being locked in a dark room with no contact."

David: "My favorite candy would be taffy. My fear is not being able to protect the ones I loves."

Michael: "All most any candy that has honey. As for fears, being forced back to  permanently stay in the demon realm."

Brandon: "Marshmallows. *yawns* Fear of having to be forced to deal with overly crowded and aggressive people alone.