Weak

You woke up hazy, not realizing you had even fallen asleep. You don't usually sleep through the night like that, you usually wake up a million times, but I guess due to the high stress of your night you slept through like a baby. Your eyes adjusted on your bedroom door in front of you. Bedroom door? You were on the couch, you were supposed to be on the couch. You saw something out of the corner of your eye and turned your head to find Adam sleeping next to you. 

What the fuck?

You immediately looked down, you were still in your black dress, Adam was still in his suit, the jacket was off, so he was sleeping in the black shirt underneath, slightly unbuttoned so you could see a hint of his chest. Even sleeping fully clothed he managed to look amazing.

You got out of bed and looked for your phone, it was on the kitchen counter, it read 1:00pm. Well great, I hope the babysitter wasn't losing her mind wondering where we were. You thought to yourself.

You started a pot of coffee and quietly tip toed back into your room to the closet so you could change. Most of your clothes had been packed up already, but you had a pair of jeans and a white crop top left over so you threw them on. As you were changing you heard Adam groan and roll over, he was looking right at you. All you had on was jeans and your bra, you slammed the closet door shut in embarrassment, telling yourself he didn't see anything.

When you came out a few minutes later he was standing at the edge of the bed adjusting the blanket back in place. He looked at you and smiled and your heart throbbed. You hated how weak you were around him.

"Good morning, sunshine" He said.

"Morning, I have coffee ready if you'd like some. It's already 1:30, the babysitter is probably freaking out." 

"I texted her at 4 am before we went to sleep that she'd need to stay the day today. Don't worry about it." He said confidently. 

"Oh, great. Ok. Um... did you.."

"Yes, I felt bad leaving you on the couch so I brought you to bed. I didn't fit on the couch so I slept as far on the other side of the bed, I hope that's okay." He interrupted.

"Yeah, yeah, no thats fine. Thank you." You replied with a shy smile.

Marcus finally woke up around 2:30 as you had just finished making lunch. You made a tomato and mozzarella salad, some pasta and garlic bread. He's older so he was achey when he woke up on the couch, you felt bad and brought him his coffee to give him a little pick-me-up, to which he thanked you gratefully. 

Once you all finished lunch you packed your stuff and left for Brooklyn. You kept noticing Adam make short glances at you out of the corner of your eye. You were excited and nervous at this new chapter in your life.

You were going to be living with Adam Driver. Does it honestly get better than that?