Cum In My Office

With Adam being busy in his office most of the day, you spent a lot more time focusing on Connor and making sure you were doing everything you could to keep him cognitively stimulated. His third birthday was coming up in two weeks in January, so you and Adam had stayed up at night trying to plan the best birthday party a 3 year-old could have. He was currently fascinated with marine life and animals, so you contacted different aquariums to see if you could host his birthday party there.

Occasionally, Adam would sneak downstairs and watch you and Connor playing, reading or making snacks. He liked to observe the innocent moments when you thought no one was watching. Sometimes he'd send you texts telling you how beautiful you looked, or strut by you shirtless and gently rub up against you. He loved to tease you, almost as much as you loved being teased by him.

Christmas Eve was tomorrow, and Joanne insisted that you all be together for at least one of the two days. Adam complied, although he wasn't looking forward to Joanne and the man she cheated on him with being in his house around her son. You felt for him, and understood why he felt the way he did. As much as you detested what Joanne did to him, you reeled yourself back in because she was the mother of the love of your life's child, and also kind of your boss.

You had just put Connor down for a nap when Adam came into the room and grabbed your waist to spin you around so that you were facing him. He picked you up so that you were straddling him and brought you to his office. You loved how he could pick you up with ease, he made you feel like you were floating.

He set you down on his desk and pressed his lips against yours, you instinctively wrapped your legs around his waist and pulled him in closer, wanting to fill any space between you two. His hands were making light strokes up and down your back giving you tingles all over your body. He pulled away from you and broke the silence.

"I don't appreciate being teased, baby girl." 

You looked at him smiling, but confused, because you hadn't teased him at all, in fact he was the one teasing you all the time.

"You walk around in those tiny, tight gym shorts and t-shirts that show your nipples through, knowing how fucking good they make you look. It kills me that I can't rip them off of you. You're lucky Connor is awake most of the day otherwise I'd destroy you on every surface in those house." 

You could feel your clit starting to throb at the way his voice deepened and became so aggressive with his words. He started to rub your clit through your shorts, you let your head fall back and closed your eyes so you could enjoy the moment. 

"Look at me" He commanded.

You lifted your head back up to make eye contact, he was looking at you with such severity. He was not kidding about wanting to destroy you, and you wanted him to. 

"Good girl. Now take your shirt off before I rip it off."

You did as he told you, you didn't wear bra's around the house, so your nipples always perked up underneath your shirt slightly, giving a little show. Now you understood what he meant by you teasing him. 

His lips made contact with your already hard nipple and you let you a moan. Even the simplest of touches by him set you off. You reached down and started tugging at zipper on his jeans, unzipping it so that you could take his hard cock out. It was even bigger in your small hands, your hands couldn't give him enough pleasure, so you pushed him off of you and started bobbing up and down on his dick, getting it nice and wet like he liked.

He grabbed your head and started thrusting into you harder, taking control of the speed. He was so big you started gagging as he thrust it into the back of your throat, you glanced up at him and he was looking down at you, smiling as he watched you take him inside you and relishing in the gagging noises you were making. He liked knowing he could make you gag, that his dick was so big it couldn't all fit down your throat. 

"Such a good girl, don't stop." He coaxed.

Once he was wet enough he pulled off your shorts and thrust his fingers inside of you, causing you to whimper, you were already so wet and ready for him, your clit was throbbing and you wanted to feel him inside of you so desperately. He laid you back flat on his desk and used one hand to pin your arms above your head. When he was done teasing you, he slowly, excruciatingly slowly, started slipping his dick inside of you. You couldn't wait anymore so you thrust your hips upwards to take in more of him. 

He wrapped his hand around your throat in response.

"I'm in control, not you. I will decide how fast and how hard I fuck you. Do you understand?" 

"Yes, sir." You managed to get out.

He smirked but kept his grip on your throat, you had never called him sir, but he seemed to like it. He continued to slowly thrust in you for a few minutes, knowing it was driving you crazy and edging you as much as possible.

Finally he spun you around and started fucking you from behind, gripping your hair as he rode you.

"Fuck, baby, don't stop!" You cried out

He reached around with his other hand and rubbed your nipple between his thumb and pointer finger, you could feel your entire breast tingling in response to his touch. Your moans got so loud he cupped his hand over your mouth to stifle you.

"You like being fucked like the little whore you are, don't you? You want me to destroy you."

You could feel the wetness of your vagina dripping down your leg as he continued to thrust in you, you wanted to feel him come inside of you, so you reached back and grabbed his balls in your hand and gave them a squeeze.

Adam grunted in pleasure then pushed  your face down into the desk and fucked you harder.

"You disobeyed me again (y/n). Now you need to be punished, you need to be reminded who is in control."

He started spanking you as he fucked you, thrashing at each side of your butt, stinging with each hit. You tried to move but he was stronger than you and kept you pinned down. 

After a few minutes he flipped you over on the desk and crashed his lips into yours, his tongue pushing past your lips into your mouth, exploring you. He started making a trail of kisses down your jaw to your neck, over your nipples, down to your clit. He flicked and sucked on your clit with his tongue until you were about to cum, you whimpered underneath him.

"Please, sir, I'm gonna cum." You begged.

He didn't say anything, only picked up the pace of his tongue and flicking it faster over your clit, just as you were about to cum he stopped.

"What the fuck, Adam?" 

"I want to watch you make yourself cum." 

You stared at him angry, knowing it wouldn't feel as good if you did it. Without saying anything, he grabbed your hand and put it on your clit, non-verbally directing you what to do. You started caressing your lips and finally circled around your clit. He watched in awe, and started jerking himself off as he sat in his office chair. He liked watching you touch yourself.

You let out quiet moans and didn't leave his eyes as you played with yourself, his pace quickened on his dick, you could tell he wanted to cum. He got up and thrust himself inside of you and started fucking you again.

"Don't stop playing with yourself, look at me." 

"Yes, baby." You acknowledged. 

The combination of him fucking you and you playing with yourself had you on the verge of finishing, he looked down at you and kissed you

"Cum on me, baby girl" 

You did as you were told and he immediately came in response, his dick throbbing inside of you as his cum leaked out. 

He brought you up to him for one last kiss before telling you he had a surprise for you.