Euphoria

You both get inside the house and you couldn't believe how badly you wanted Adam, and he wanted you too. You were never the promiscuous type, but everything about him made you so turned on that your previous desires went right out the window.

You make your way to the kitchen for some water, Adam follows suit. You get two glasses, fill them up and hand him his. He thanks you and you both stand there, quiet, but intently looking at each other, as if you're both about to burst at the seams.

You decided you couldn't wait anymore, you strode up to him, pulled him down by his neck towards you and started kissing him. His hands immediately go to your ass, squeezing it so hard that the slight pain almost feels good. He picks you up by your thighs and wraps your legs around him. He's leaned against the counter now, holding you up under your ass. 

He kisses in sync with you, his tongue swirling around yours, you love the way he tastes, you couldn't help but let out a small moan into his mouth, which only made him kiss you harder.

He pulls his lips away from yours briefly, you look at him, aching to fill the gap.

"I want you. Now." He says in his deep, commanding voice.

You smiled at him and bit your lip. You wanted him too, and you were so happy to finally have this moment with him. 

You hopped down off of him and grabbed him by the hand to lead him upstairs. You were about to guide him to your room when he scooped you up and carried you to his. You had never really been in his room. The room was a light grey, with white and black accent furniture. In the middle of the room was his massive California king bed that had all black satin sheets and pillows, to the left was huge walk in closet, and to the right was the master bathroom as well as two glass doors that lead to a back balcony. You didn't care that the doors didn't have curtains, and the people in the adjacent building would probably be able to see Adam fuck you through it.

He puts you on the bed and pushes you back so you're laying down and your legs are hanging off of the bed.

"Have you been a good girl?" He asks, stern.

"Mmm..I don't know. Have I?" You retort.

He smirks at you the same way he does when he see's you in something he likes, or when you asked him what color panties you were wearing, like he's about to ruin your life in the best possible way.

"Yes, baby, you have. Good girls get rewarded." He kneels down in front of your legs, at this point his jacket is off and he's only in his t-shirt and jeans. He starts kissing your legs all the way up to your thighs, and promptly moves your legs so they're hanging off of his shoulders onto his back. As he gets closer to your vagina, you start getting more and more turned on, anticipating what his lips will feel like down there.

You can feel his hot breath radiating off of your clit, it's already so sensitive and plump from how turned on you are, you feel like you're going to scream in anticipation. He's teasing you, you like it, but you want him so badly.

Suddenly, his mouth is on your lips, his tongue swirling around your clit, you cant help but moan loudly. It feel's so fucking good.

"Fuck, Adam." You moan.

You can feel him smile against you, picking up the pace of his tongue. He incorporates his fingers, you're so wet you can feel his fingers sliding in and out of you with ease. He starts flicking his fingers upwards inside of you, hitting your g-spot as he continues to lick your clit. The overstimulation is driving you crazy, you feel like you're about to cum.

"Fuck, Adam. Im gonna cum, please, baby." You cry out. You've never experienced pleasure like this before.

The pleasure stops, he's standing over you now, both arms on either side of your head, supporting himself. 

"You don't cum without my permission, do you understand?" He commands.

You nod in agreement, secretly hating him for taking your orgasm away.

He unzips his jeans and his hard cock flings loose towards you.

He holds it in front of your face, "Get it wet." 

Without missing a beat, you take his hard member into your mouth. Sucking and bobbing to get it wet like he commanded. You liked how rough he was being, that he was dominant. It was a whole other side of him that you found sexy.

He lets out a moan, "Good girl. Keep going."

You suck until your jaw is sore, he's so big inside your little mouth you feel like your jaw is about to fall off.

You feel him pull away and turn you over so you're on all fours on the bed. Without notice, he thrusts inside of you from behind. You scream in pleasure.

"Fuck, holy shit, Adam." You moan.

He was fucking you so hard and so fast you couldn't catch your breath, and you didn't want to. He reached around and was stimulating your clit, once again overstimulating you to the point where you were about to cum.

"Such a good girl taking my hard cock like this. Fuck, (y/n)." He continued to thrust inside of you.

"You feel so fucking good baby" He continued.

Between his words and how hard he was fucking you, you were on the edge of an orgasm, and didn't know how much longer you'd be able to take it. He felt so good inside off you, like he was meant to fuck you.

He pulled out of you and picked you up so he could sit down. He lowered you down on top of him until you had his entire member inside of you. You instinctively gasp and moan, thrashing up and down on top of him. Despite how badly you wanted to cum, you couldn't stop fucking him. You didn't want it to end, it was too perfect, he was too perfect. Not to mention, he never gave you permission to cum.

You tangle your fingers through his hair and kiss him as you bob up and down on him, he moans into your mouth, causing you to orgasm while he's inside you.

He could feel you pulsating on him and pulled away from your lips, once again leaving you to feel void.

"Did I give you permission to cum?" He asked.

"No, I'm sorry." You apologized even though you weren't sorry, he felt too good and you couldn't help yourself.

"You need to be punished for disobeying me." He pulled out of you and instructed you to get on all 4's again. You feel a sharp ping against your right butt cheek and realized he spanked you, hard. 

"Ow, fuck, Adam. That hurt!" You scolded.

"This is what happens when you're a bad girl, this is what happens when you disobey me." He responded with another sharp smack to the other cheek. 

It stung, but you turned around and looked at him, smiling in defiance to let him know you secretly enjoyed it. He looked at you with narrowed eyes, smiled, and thrust himself inside of you again, as if to punish you with more pleasure.

He started pounding into you harder and harder, you knew if he kept it up like this you were going to cum again, and he'd have to punish you, despite how much you liked it. You could already tell you were going to be sore.

"Please baby, let me cum." You begged. 

He didn't answer, only flipped you over and put your legs over his shoulder as he continued to thrust into you. He leaned down and kissed you, then pulled your dress straps off so he could expose your breasts. The second he saw them bouncing in tandem with his thrusts, he went crazy. Fucking you harder, biting and licking at your tender nipples, causing you to reach the verge of orgasm even faster.

"Adam, please, I'm going to cum." One last plea.

"Cum on me baby, cum on my cock like a good girl." 

You let yourself release and you entire body shook with pleasure, Adam also came inside you at the same time.

He leaned down, still inside you, and kissed you gently on the lips.

"You're mine." He said.