Shopping

Today is the day I'm going shopping with Sua. She seems really kind and sweet. She's also very gorgeous. Like incredibly gorgeous.

Then there's me the ugly duckling about to ruin everything. She does so much for me and I can't even repay her.

I'm just afraid I'll disappoint her. I don't like disappointing people. They always get mad at me. I layed on my bed processing my thoughts.

My phone snapped me out of it with a ding. I grabbed my phone and saw I got a text from Sua.

Sua
Hey girl I'm waiting for you at the park! Come quickly we can't waste any time😌😉

Jennie
Ok I'll be there soon:)

I got up and took my purse while still holding my phone in my hands. I grabbed my jacket and dashed out of the house. She could've given me a heads up! I mean it's a while to the park.

I ran as I threw on my jacket and tried not to crash into anyone. I dodged all the people walking and I tried not to fall.

After a while I arrived at the park exhausted and saw Sua sitting on the bench. That bench really is something.

How come I meet all important people on that bench. It's like some magic bench or something. I huffed and took some deal breaths.

Seeing as I was still out of breath. I made my way towards Sua and her face lit up once she saw me. "No time to loose let's go Jennie!" She beamed over excited.

I hardly had any time to rest because she grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the mall. Well the fancy wall. I checked my phone and saw I had made it to the park in like 10 minutes.

Which explains why I'm so exhausted. Because it takes 30 minutes to walk to the park from where I live. Sua still had her gorgeous smile plastered on her face.

"Okay so I figured it all out. I found a few dresses at my favourite store and I also figured how imma get you inside to get ready and the perfect look for you." She spoke and I just listened and nodded.

We walked for a while through the very fancy and expensive mall with beautiful and very expensive stores. Only reach people can go here.

I went here once and I got a dress for 450$ the least expensive one they had. I still have it and try to wear it as much as I can.

Because I spent 1 year worth of my salary on that dress. To impress people for something. I forgot what it was about.

"Okay this is the place where your gonna be freakin transformed into a beautiful princess with a beautiful gown!" She beamed and dragged me inside.

I tried a lot of different dresses on and we got a few options to decide on

(Let me know in the comments which one ya think is best for our queen Jennie!)

"Hmm I need time to decide. I'll come back later can you put this away for me please." She have a smile and the assistant of the shop nodded and took them away.

"Alright let's go shop for shoes I have the perfect shoes. There literally perfect for you and match with any dress." She beamed and yet again dragged me to another expensive store.

It was a shoe store. There where so many pretty high heels and boots and sneakers. But I looked at the price tag. 1000$ um thank you next?!

"Ah found them here." She showed me these shoes

(I would die for these babies! So gorgeous!)

"Here these are perfect and almost real Cinderella like. Of course I could get you actual glass slippers but they are super uncomfortable and break easily so this is the next best thing!" She cheered.

How can she be so optimistic I mean I took a look at the price tag it said 7800$. This was to much! I couldn't accept it or handle it.

But I took one look at her face and knew there was no way out of it. She really wanted to be my fairy godmother eh.

I mean it was like she was shopping for a wedding and I was the bride. Being to spoiled. I mean it's a ball and Taehyung and I were nothing more then friends.

I doubt he'd even look at me at all. There are so many pretty and gorgeous woman who he could fall in love with.

Why does she believe it's me? I mean I met the guy like a few days ago. After she purchased the shoes she dragged me to another store.

I feel like this is a drag fest. She bought a lot of stuff for me but I didn't really know what it was. I wasn't paying attention. I was figuring out how I could pay her back and not make a mess of myself at all.

Me being at a ball with more then 100 people. That's social suicide for someone like me. I would trip and embarrass myself. Why did I have to agree. Wait a minute I didn't she just assumed I did and I know one thing for sure.

Once she gets something in mind she won't stop until she gets what she wants!

Hey limies! Please comment which dress ya want also hit that star button if you liked it and please recommend me some books to read~