Library

Damm its been 9 days since I updated but this book already 1.85K reads thank you so much😭🥺❤️~

-
-
-

"A big piece of this very complicated puzzle." He added. I nodded and let out a sigh. "But if that's true how can we find that piece to get the full puzzle?" I asked.

"I have no clue but we definitely have to do research." He said and I nodded. "The library in the castle has lots of books that might be helpful." He looked at me.

I looked at him. He took my hand and dragged me towards the palace.

-
-
-
"Keep à close look on them! They can figure it out or else it will be your fault." I yelled.

"Yes your majesty, right away majesty." He spoke and bowed. "Leave." I demanded.

-
-
-

"Girls make sure they find that one book." I spoke. "Yess it's already placed in the library." Jiu spoke.

"That's good thank you, you may leave now." I waved them out. The nodded and left.

I hope you get everything you ever want and need

-
-
-

"Tae aish slow down." I yanked him. "Ah sorry." He gave me his signature boxy smile.

"It's fine now let's go." I smiled and we entered the palace. The guards bowed as we entered.

Tae led me to the library. When we entered I was amazed and my mouth hung open. It was gigantic.

It was like the size of my bedroom. My mouth was still open as I felt soft hands held my chin and close my mouth.

I looked at the person and I felt my cheeks burn of embarrassment. "A-Ah sorry." I managed to say.

He chuckled. "It's alright this is like every persons reaction who comes here for the first time." He explained.

"We got like every book here that's worth being here." He spoke. "That's just wow." I let out.

"There about 6000 books in this library." He said. "About 6000 (6K) that's a lot." I said until it hit me he said this library.

"Wait this library? How many libraries do you have?" I asked him. "About 6 with each around 6000 books." He said casually like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Okay that's a lot. We have to go through all these books?" I asked him.

"Sadly yes. But with a little of luck we can find what we need here in the Phoenix library." He smiled.

"Phoenix library?" I questioned him. "Yea we name each library but Phoenix library is my favourite one." He said with enthusiasm.

"Why?" I asked him because I was curious. "I don't know to be honest. It just feels so familiar and save. Also there's lots of my favourite books here." He spoke.

"And which books are those?" I asked once again. "Fantasy- romance books." He answered.

"Oh I never pictured you the type to like Fantasy- Romance books." I smiled.

"There my favourite genre of books and movies. Something about it just attracts me." He explained.

"What about you?" He asked me. "Probably Fantasy and action books right?" He asked.

"Yes how did you know?" I asked him suspicious. "It was just a hunch and I got it right." He smiled victorious.

I chuckled at his behaviour. He smiled at me and then started to also laugh.

Sorry for the short chapter but it's bc I have a whole plan for the next chapter and this is just a filler chapter really

Anyways I hope you enjoyed!