Confusion

Wow omg thanks guys for 1k reads like really I didn't expect it but thank you so much 🥺

-
-
-

I couldn't stop thinking about what they said. Everything was so confusing really. I don't know what's happening or what there even talking about.

Like they talked like they knew us but I've never seen that guy or know what exactly they're talking about (my readers be like this)

Not to mention that strange real like dream I had. I let out a sigh as I roll to the other side of my bed. I'm not able to get sleep today.

-
-
-

She brought her face closer to mine. I blushed and flustered a bit. "Thank you I love it so much." She said.

I gave her a smile. "Of course no problem." I replied.

She gave me her famous beautiful gummy smile. It made my heart beat fastened a bit.

Suddenly everything started to blur and the ground started to crack. I immediately tried to ran to her but she was so far away from me.

I tried to run to her but she was floating on a piece of rock far away from me. "Help me." She called out but I couldn't do anything.

The floor on which I was on crumbled completely making me fall down into a empty white void.

That moment I woke up panting like crazy. Sweat beads falling from my face. My heart beat was racing.

"What in the world. Was it a nightmare all along? But why does it feel so real." I asked myself out loud.

Come to think of it Jennie said the same thing. She was also panting hard and sweating like crazy.

I have to ask her about her Dream tomorrow, now I should get some more sleep. I looked at my alarm it was 3:45AM (bruh that was me 2 days ago today i woke up at 3:49AM sleeping schedule nan molla! Istg sleep hates me nowadays lmao)

-
-
-

I woke up and got dressed and checked my phone.

-
-
-

Tae
Hey you think you can meet me at the park today at 10?

Jen
Sure but why? Did something happen? You sound so serious

Tae
Yea but it's best to discuss in personal face to face yk!

Jen
Ight I'll be there!

Tae
Thanks!

Jen
Ofc:)

-
-
-

I went to my makeup desk and put on some makeup. You never know he might want me to come over to the castle.

I went downstairs after I finished putting on my make up. I saw breakfast was done already.

"Ah you cooked again?" It sounded more like a question but she nodded nonetheless.

"You meeting your friend again?" She asked me. "Yes." I replied. "Don't come home to late! Be home for dinner." She said as she handed me a plate with bacon and scrambled eggs.

I sat down and ate the delicious breakfast. After I was done I helped clean the dishes and table.

I took my bag and jacket and left. I put in my earplugs and walked to the park enjoying the weather.

After a while I arrived at the park and I already saw him sitting at the bench where we first met.

He saw me coming and he smiled. I smiled back and sat down. "So what's up?" I asked him as I took out my earplugs and put them away.

"Could you tell me about the dream you had yesterday when you fell asleep during the movie." He asked me.

I was a bit confused as to why. "Sure." I replied he gave me a gorgeous boxy smile and I smiled back.

"My Dream was about a girl and a boy. The girl was walking in this beautiful field with flowers and she heard a scream coming from the distance."

"There was a cliff there and a boy with his sister was dangling down there something happened and they must've fell."

"But anyways the girl used magic to bring them up and the little girl was unconscious and the boy thanked her and the girl order her handmaidens to take them to the castle to get them treated." I spoke

"After that she spoke to her parents and then everything started to get blurry and the floor cracked open and I fell and that's when i woke up." I finished.

"It was a dream but It felt so real." I added. I looked at Tae and he looked deep in thought.

"Tae?" I asked as I nudged his shoulder. "Hm Yea sorry I was just putting some pieces together" he said.

"What pieces?" I asked him. "I had a dream to last night it also felt so real. I woke up sweating like crazy my heart beat fast and heavy breathing." He spoke.

"What was your dream about?" I asked him. "It was also about a boy and a girl." He started.

"The boy called out to the girl who's a princess apparently. He wanted to show her something. He made a beautiful flower out of water and gifted it to the girl." He continued.

"She was so happy with it. She said she would keep it in her soul. She came close to the boy and it made him feel certain things."

"After that she said she liked it very much, but then everything also started to get blurry. The floor cracked open and the boy fell into a white void with no end and then i woke up." He finished.

"I don't know but if felt like the boy was me and it was so real." He said

"Yes I felt the same but maybe it's just really a very realistic dream." I added. He nodded. "Maybe. I mean it's possible but I feel like we're missing something." He trailed off

"A big piece of this very complicated puzzle." He added. I nodded and let out a sigh. "But if that's true how can we find that piece to get the full puzzle?" I asked.

Yass I finished this before 11PM! Wooohooooh 1000 Words!!!! I'm awesome hehe