Palace~

I can't help but love you~

-how are y'all?

-
-
-

The ball was magical

The ball was magical. It ended and I was on my way home. Sua gave me the dress and shoes in a big suitcase with some of her old clothes and makeup.

-
-
-

I was home and I placed the stuff in my room and I just dropped my tired body on my bed. Not even caring that I was still wearing my clothes.
3:40AM
-
-
-

The next morning I woke up at 7:30. "Shit." I cursed. I quickly got up, took a shower and got dressed.

I quickly rushed down stairs but I saw breakfast was already ready. I stood with my mouth agape.

"You took forever to get up so I decided to get out my cooking skills." Yuna spoke.

"You made breakfast? Wait your not mad at me?" I asked bewildered by both facts.

"I did and no I'm not. You actually asked me to go out and send me a text when you would be home. Also your friend stopped by saying it was his fault. He also said somethings would be arriving soon." She spoke.

"O-ok." I took a seat at the table and I started eating. It was actually really delicious. I ate it all with a smile on my face.

"It's really delicious Yuna." I said with a big ass gummy smile. "Oh thank you I'm flattered." She smiled back.

Suddenly the door rang. I got up and went to open it. Suddenly these guys came it with big boxes and stuff.

"Erm." Was all I could say. They kept loading out these boxes and soon our whole living room was filled with them.

After the last box was brought in. I closed the door. "What in the world is all of this." Minji asked me.

"It's the gift from her apparently rich boyfriend." Yuna spoke. "Eh boyfriend nonono he's just a friend." I explained.