Final chapter

"I think I have it but there's no time to explain we have to go to my mother!" I said as they all looked at me. "If we can convince my mother she might be able to break the curse by lifting it." I explained very quickly.

They all nodded and stood up following me to the gods realm.

We stood in a circle and held hands. "Okay now I'm a bit rusty so Sooyoung we need you to focus the best and use more magic." I spoke and she nodded.

We closed our eyes and started concentrating our magic power and fire,ice and flower magic started appearing around us. It started fusing and spinning faster and faster.

It continued to to spin until a vortex like thing appeared and we disappeared into it. We opened our eyes showing us the place we wanted to be.

"Wow this place hasn't changed at all. It looks exactly the same." Tae said and I just laughed. "Well you know how my parents are. They like to keep everything the same." I said as he smiled at me and put his arm on my waist.

"True that's why I got such great luck you are nothing like then." He smiled at me. "Thank you for the compliment." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Ew guys cmon leave the lovie dovie stuff for after we're done." Sooyoung said and we just chuckled. We nodded and we held hands.

"Let's go visit my parents." I said very serious. We started walking towards the big palace that stood tall and proud in the center of the city. Of course we had more castles I have my own castle as well. I've spend more time there then in my parents castle.

As we walked memories started to surface good and the bad. I shook them of as we neared the palace. I can't believe I've always been drawn to castles because I've always lived in one.

We were almost there and of course there where cards there. As we walked up to them they tried to stop us at first but as they saw who I was they let us in. They bowed as we entered the palace.

As we walked inside the palace everything looked the same. I let out a sigh. Tae squeezed my hand tight because he's worried and give him a smile to ensure him I'm fine.

"I'm guessing there in the throne room or in the roof chamber." I spoke and they gave me a strange look. They've never been in my parents castle.

"The roof chamber is just the roof where we can put a roof and walls you know. You can make a room on the roof. That's why my parents called it the roof chamber." I said and they just smiled awkwardly.

We continued walking towards the throne room. But much to my luck it was empty. Which meant they were in the roof chamber. I let out a sigh.

"To the roof chamber!" I semi shouted. They nodded and we walked towards the roof chamber. As we walked up the stairs I got more nervous.

As we got to the end of the stairs I sucked in a deep breath. I slowly brought my hand up to the handle and opened the door.

The last light before sundown appeared and blinded us. As our eyes adjusted to the light i we walked in. What we saw shocked me a little.

My mother and here henchmen stood there waiting for our arrival. I was amazed at how far my mother was informed.

"Mother." I said with distaste in my voice. "Oh my sweet daughter how much I've missed you and now here you are coming back home." She smiled at me.

"No im not here to come back home! I'm here for the curse you need to lift it. So I can be with the love of my life in peace." I said and she gave me an confused look.