Im sorry

I spent the entire day somewhere crying

I spent the entire day somewhere crying. I didn't know where it was I didn't care. When I got home I went straight to my room.

I didn't eat I didn't care. I just layed doen on my bed. My phone lit up and I saw I had 20 missed calls and 30 texts.

Taehyung
Hey where are you it's 9AM

Taehyung
Hello?

Taehyung
Why are you ignoring me?

That was his last message.

I decided to call him to explain everything. He picked up at the first ring.

Taehyung
What the hell Jennie! What happened?

"Listen Taehyung, I cant do this I'm sorry but we shouldn't be friends. I wouldn't work out anyways. Your a prince your royalty and I'm just a pathetic excuse of a human being. I'm sorry. Goodbye Taehyung." I said and I ended the call.

I couldn't bare to hear him talk anymore. I just lost my first ever friend after being friends for 1 day because of the queen. My life was starting to look brighter again but guess not.

I was wrong to be happy and have hope for a better future. I drifted to sleep while my mind was busy fighting.

Days passed and whenever I went somewhere I didn't know where I went. I just walked and then ended up home somehow. I miss the park.

I always get my mind sorted out there. I'm sure he won't be there and if he is he can't force me to talk to him. I'll just go. Before I even made up my mind I was there. I was at the park. Honestly my body has a mind of it's own.

I let out a sigh and walked towards the bench I usually sit on. I stared at the sky. My mind was clear whenever I go here my mind clears itself.

I took out my sketchbook and I started drawing something I was picturing in my head. Whenever I'm here and drawing the answers to my questions always come flooding in somehow.

I was to focused to notice someone was sitting next to me. I don't really care as usual. After I was finished I glanced up at the sky.

"That's really beautiful to bad the one who drew it is a complete bitch." A familiar voice spoke. I didn't even need to look up to know it was Lisa.

I let out a sigh. "Listen Lisa you can call me whatever you want. I deserve it and I'm not at all affected by it." I said the truth.

Those words have no effect on me. I've heard them to many times for it to do. "I just have one question why?" She asked.

"He knows why." I replied. "That bulshit reason! I don't buy it besides do you think I was born with a lot of money or something like that no.I'm a ordinary girl who happened to fall in love with a nobleman who fell in love with me." She spoke.

I didn't say anything at all. "So tell me the real reason why!" She shouted at me clearly annoyed by my silence.

"I had no choice okay!" What can I say I crack really fast under pressure. "What why?" Her tone was gentle again.

"I can't say. She's one nasty woman I'll tell you that." I replied. "It's the queen isn't it?" She asked but already knew the answer.

"Listen the queen did the same to me and Jungkook even tho he isn't her son. She told me I was trash and I don't belong with him. And more stuff like that. Don't let the queen get to you okay!" She said.

"Listen Lisa it's not like I love him or anything. We were just friends and it was his choice to become mine. It's not like I'm scared of her or something. It's just what she said made sense." I confessed.

"The queen does always have a point. Whenever she opens her mouth either to throw insults or just talk." Lisa looked at me.

"Listen Jennie he really looked forward to you coming to the castle a couple of days ago. He wanted you to meet us and have more friends." Her voice was so soft.

"Lisa that would've been great but it's best to keep my distance. This way he can find his true love." As soon as I said that I covered my mouth.

"What don't tell me she said that if you didn't stay away from him she would cancel the deal!?" She asked me really shocked and surprised that his mother would go this far.

(I purposely left that out of there conversation to give you guys some shocks.)

"She did say that that's why I'm so hellbend on keeping my distance but Lisa you cannot tell Taehyung! I don't want him to have a fight with his parents because of me!" I pleaded with her.

"Jennie that's so noble and sweet of you. But this is major but I promise I won't tell you. However if Taehyung asks me or finds out I'll pin point him to you. So you can explain." I nodded fully agreeing.

"Your here every day right?" She asked me. "Yea why?" I asked. "I'll come here and tell you how Tae's been doing." With that said she got up and left.

She really is a sweet girl. I just hope Taehyung finds someone as sweet as her who he falls in love with. Who he can marry instead of the woman he has to marry in 2 months.

"Hey are you Jennie?" A beautiful woman with black curly hair asked me. "Who wants to know?" I asked her.

"Oh I'm Min Sua. I'm the little sister of a friend of Taehyung's. I just wanted to talk and maybe become friends." She gave me a sweet smile.