Mask

-
-
-
I wear a mask so I can see you!
-
-
-
-
-

We made our way to the palace it was beautiful and big. "I'll never get used to this place." I spoke.

Tae chuckled. "I guess it takes some getting used to if you haven't lived her all your life." He said.

"Ah Jen I'm so delighted to see you again. Say what's Jen short for?" She gave me this big smile.

"Jennifer." I replied. "It's also nice seeing you again miss Kim." I smiled at her. She really do be having a different and sweet personality when she likes you.

"What a lovely name Jennifer. Oh but please call me Minyoung dear. After all let's not be strangers." She smiled and i nodded my head.

"Okay Jen um you can go and explore for a bit I have to talk with my mom." Tae said and I nodded.

I left the 2 there and I started walking. I enjoyed the paintings and decor as i continued to roam around.

Maids and other staff people nodded there heads to me out of politeness. I nodded mine to be respectful.

This castle is so beautiful really. I heard a familiar voice out of one of the rooms. The door was open at a square inch and I quietly made my way towards it.

"What where you thinking Sua!"

"I'm sorry okay they are literally a match made in heaven! I cannot help them."

"You know how her parents feel about this. You know what they gone threw to make sure they didn't meet!"

"Why tho? They can't change fate! They tried before and failed! It's fate for them to be together. No matter what they tried it always happens."

"So you decide to give them a push and help them ruin each other?!"

"They are only ruined cause of everyone trying to interfere with fate!"

"Sua you are an idiot!"

"MIN FREAKIN YOONGI! don't tell me you don't want your friend to be happy! You have seen him suffer so much why are you so against it?"

"He isn't necessarily against it he's just following orders!"

"What when did you get here?"

"Not importante."

"Okay whatever."

"Anyways her parents are making a great mistake interfering in there fates and destiny. They should let things be."

"Sua..."

"Imma help them and you can't stop me."

"I see then your an enemy of the kims."

I saw her role her eyes and leave. I could only see her because the opening was so narrow and i didn't wanna get caught.

I quickly walked away from there. Millions of questions roaming my mind. I decided to just continue to explore the castle and think about this later.

-
-
-

"Mom." I started. "Oh Tae she really is a wonderful and polite girl. She really is perfect for you. I'll even cancel the wedding with Joy if you love her which I hope you do." She ranted.

"Okay mom I get your point but I don't think it's gonna happen anyways. Please don't chase her away. I know how you can get sometimes." I spoke.

"Aish i like her I won't chase her away. But why are you saying it's never gonna happen?" She asked me.

"Uh I don't know I'm just saying something random. Anyways I have to go now." I turned around to leave.

"Yes go spend time with her." She smiled and left.

-
-
-

My son I know who she is. If only I realised it sooner. I was awful to her and I hope she can forgive me in the end. I'll try and make up for it.

I hope this time fate won't be so cruel to you both. Because this is the final time the last time we're either everything can go absolutely horrible wrong or perfectly right.

"You. You got some nerve showing up here after what you did last time." I spat at this man I hate so much.

"Minyoung your majesty. You really must know I had no other choice. I was ordered to do so. You must know I can't go against there wishes." He spoke sincerely.

"What you did was horrible even if they ordered it they had no right to do so. You should've gone against them." I was getting mad.

"I can't and besides it wasn't that big." He spoke.

"It wasn't that big you killed my son in cold blood! You murdered him cause he loved her and she loved him and they wanted to run away and live happily. But you and those monsters couldn't allow that! So you had to do it you betrayed this family so get out before I kick you out myself!" I fumed I was annoyed and mad.

He bowed to me and left. He got some nerve to come and say that to my face. I swear this time I'll protect the both of you and keep you safe. Even if it's the last thing I do.

Even if I die I won't let your love be in vain. Tae even tho you know about a prophecy doesn't mean it's true. You can never do what horrible things we did to the both of you. We all are guilty and ready to take it to our graves.

After all we swore to do so.

-
-
-
Okay so a short but very exciting and revealing chapter. I exposed more then I intended to do but yea. Also this story is also fantasy👀 I like don't like normal stories I can't write them I always have to add a fantasy element in my stories or else I have no inspiration.

Hope you enjoyed :)