remember me?

ಥ_ಥヾ(≧▽≦*)

tysm for 8K reads loves!!!

I walked home after leaving Jennie at her home. As i was walking home i kept thinking about what she said. UGH i gripped my hair in frustration not caring about the people staring at me like i'm crazy.

I continued walking home to find myself standing at the gates that soon opened as the guards bowed to me. I let out a sigh and walked inside. Once inside i was met with my friends. They all looked at me with concern and sadness. I looked at them. "What is it?" i asked them and none of them replied to me. Until Irene stepped forward and tooka deep breath.

"Tae you know how you set out some months ago to find true love?" she asked me and i nodded. "Well after months your fiance is here. She waited until you were better to come and so she's here in the study with your mother." Irene said sad.

I just walked past them towards the study. I'm sure they were shocked a little with my behaviour but i don't care. I knocked on the door of the study and entered it. I looked around and saw my mother sitting there with a cup of tea and next to her sits Joy my fiancé.

She smiles at me and i just go and walk closer to them. I bow politly and take in a deep breath. "Mother and Joy I have something important to say." I started.

They both nodded showing me that I can continue. "I don't think I can marry Joy." I said and I saw her face was shocked. She was also kinda hurt by my words.

"I'll explain why." I said. "It's not because I don't like you or something like that it's because I've fallen in love with someone else and I love her with all my heart." I said and I saw her features soften.

"I completely understand Taehyung. After all there's nothing we can do about love. I'm sure her feelings are mutual but nonetheless I would love to meet her." She said and gave me a heart warming smile.

I nodded. "Sure if you want we can go to her place right now." I said and she smiled nodding her head. "Mother i will be of then see you at dinner." I said and bowed.

She nodded her head and I left the study with Joy following me out. I passed my friends and they saw Joy following me and where surprised or shocked one of the two.

I didn't care honestly. I don't have the time to explain everything to them. So I just continued walking with Joy behind me. We walked outside and the gates opened for us as we walked towards it.

The gate closed once we got through it. We crossed the streets and walked through the park and after a while we arrived at her door.

"This is where she lives." I said as Joy observed the house peacefully. "Cute house." She said and looked at me waiting patiently.

I smiled and I knocked on the door. We waited a short while until her stepmom opened the door. "Yuna I came to see Jennie." I said as I smiled and bowed politely.

She gave me a smile. "Ah Taehyung she's upstairs in her room. You know where it is right?" She asked me and I nodded.

She opened the door fully allowing me and Joy to step inside. We took our shoes of and entered the house. We placed our shoes on there shoe rack.

Me and Joy walked upstairs to the second floor and then to the end of the hall where there were another pair of stairs leading up to the attic.

"Fuck!" "Agh stupid shit!" "How am I ever gonna get it?!" We heard some cursing as we got closer to her room.

I just laughed a little hearing her curse like that. Finally we reached the door and I raised my fist and knocked on it.

Something fell which means she's probably startled. After a few seconds we heard the doorknob twist and the door opening revealing Jennie. She looked confused but then she smiled and hugged me.

I was a bit surprised but immediately hugged her back. "You missed me that much huh? It hasn't even been 2 hours yet." I laughed and she just smiled at me.

"Ah Jen I want you to meet someone." I said as I stepped aside and revealed Joy who was hidden behind me.

She looked at Joy and let out a gasp. "Omo Sooyoungie?" She said as I was confused as I saw Joy nod.

She took mine and Joy her hands and dragged us in her room. She immediately closed the door and hugged Joy closely.

"Ah I can't believe your here? Why tho?" She asked Joy. "I had to see who he fell in love with because i was gonna beat that person to a pulp if it wasn't you and I would smack him very hard." She joked and Jennie laughed.

"Yah you shouldn't be looking out for me like that. I should be the one to do so." She smiled and so did Joy. "Yah Sooyo he doesn't remember tho." She said kinda disappointed.

"Don't worry Nini I could that covered." She winked at her and then opened her bag and got some dust out of it. "Oh is that memory powder?" Jennie asked and Joy nodded.

She turned to me and blew it in my face causing me to cough a little and feel dizzy and last thing I remember is feeling the hard wood.

-
-
-
"Yah Sooyoung you should've let him sit first pabo. Now he's gonna have a bump on the back of his head." I said and hit her lightly.

"Ah don't worry about it he's fine." She said and kicked him lightly with her food. "You shouldn't treat your brother like that." I said.

"Nini he kinda deserves this tho. I mean he left me alone so many times to be with you and he completely forgot about me. All he did was talk about you. He didn't even realise I was the top in my school for my magic skills." She said sad.

"But you where always there for me. You congratulated me and remembered my birthday and gave me presents and you looked out for me." She spoke.

"You know it was Tae who told me when your birthday was. He talked a lot about you to you know. He said he was acting a bit distant because he wanted you to grow up as an independent woman. You relied so much on him when you where young. He knew that would cause you many heartbreaks and might get you hurt. So he wanted to protect you." I smiled as she just looked at me.

:D
You did not expect this now did you?! Also I'm sad to say where almost at the end of this book:( sjsskks like 2 more chapters or something:(((