Tell me

That guy wanted to be my friend. My phone suddenly beeped and I checked.

Yuna
Come home immediately we have guests in an hour and you need to prepare food!

"I have to go." I said as I quickly got up and left without giving him the chance to say anything. I rushed home and I immediately went to the kitchen.

"How many guests are coming?" I asked her. "2 and so you know it's those annoying people form the agency so you better behave and tell them you love it here and everything is perfect." She kinda threatened me and I just nodded.

I took the ingredients and started to cook. I made kimchi. They loved it. It's the only thing I ever made that they actually said they loved.

As it was still cooking I went to my room and got changed. I wore a black shirt and white pleaded skirt. I put my hair in a bun after I unbraided it.

After that I went downstairs and and checked on the kimchi it was ready and the doorbell went.

They came in and we all ate and talked. Most questions where directed at me. The same bulshit as usual and I spewed lies like always.

Saying how much I love this place and how good there treating me. The same answers to the same questions they've been asking forever.

After this whole evening and they finally left. I cleaned the table putting the dishes in the dishwasher.

I went to my room and took a shower. After my shower I put on my pyjamas. A crop top and short. I took out my sketchbook and I started drawing that guy I met today and yesterday.

I just realised I don't know his name and I never asked. Aigoo I'm such a rude person.

After an hour of drawing I was done.

(Ignore the cat ears) btw this art is not mine

(Ignore the cat ears) btw this art is not mine. I found it on Pinterest. Credit to the rightful owner.

I put it away and took out my kinda like diary and opened it.

This book is filled with quotes and emotions of mine ever since I learned to write. I took my pencil and started writing on the empty page.

"A smile is fleeting just like the waves of the sea They come and go same with a smile"

"Emotions are like the waves once calm next terrible destructive"

"A storm is nothing compared to the storm that's inside me"

"Behind my smile hides my sorrow and emotions I'm to scared to let out"

"We all hide our demons because we are afraid to be cast out"

"An outcast is just a person who isn't afraid to be who they are"

"Is it really so wrong to want to fit in and be loved?"

"Is cruelty all that exists in this world?"

"If you can still emotions like sadness then your still alive and have a heart."

(Ps these are all mine I came up with them in my head:) )

After writing that all down I closed it and put back in my bag. I took my phone and checked the news.

I immediately dropped my phone. My eyes shocked and surprised. My brain not believing what I just saw. It can't be.

Why would he be there? Why would he talk to a stranger? Why would he run? A kazillion questions roaming my mind.

I quickly grabbed my phone from the floor. Luck was on my side the screen wasn't cracked. I turned it back on and it was still there.

I wasn't hallucinating or anything this isn't a dream either. Because I'm clearly wide awake and I don't remember going to bed and I don't have multiple fingers.

I looked him up and I found a lot of articles about him. I read through some until I felt sleepy and closed my eyes and went to dreamland. Although I don't have dreams.

This night was different I dreamed about the beautiful park.