First friend

"So Jennie what should we do to pass the time or are you gonna run out on me again without letting me say anything like yesterday and the day before that." He asked me.

I laughed nervously. "I'm sorry bout that I really am. I'm just not used to being around other people." I explained.

"It's fine so." He said. "Oh I know we could tell each other what we like to do or stuff like that to get to know each other you know!" I said really excited about having my first ever friend.

"Sure sounds like fun you go first." He let me go first so I thought of a question. "Your favourite colour?" I asked him.

"That's such a basic question but it's black." He replied. I scoffed a bit at his remark.

"Your favourite colour?" He asked me in a teasing manner. "Ya first you say it's basic but then you ask me but fine my favourite colour is bled." I answered.

He looked at me confused. "What in the hell is bled?" He asked really confused. I laughed at him. "It's a mix of 2 colours black and red so I named it bled because I'm lazy and to see faces like yours." I said as I chuckled.

He looked at me weird and then he started to laugh. "Ok ok what do you like to do?" I questioned him. A smirk grew on his face.

I feel like I just opened up Pandora's box. "I like dyeing my hair." He said really proud. "That's cool." I answered.

"It's not cool it's epic because you know why. It's like a thing between me and my siblings we love to colour our hair my big sister always does it for us. I've had so many colours that I can't count." He said really proud.

"Oh so it's a sibling thing that's really fun." I smiled at him. We continued to talk for a while. I was getting to know him better.

He also cursed a lot. Behaviour I didn't expect from the prince though. He's also way different from his parents the king and queen.

I mean what they said to us that one day. Is something I'll never forget. Uhu reliving that day is something I don't want to do. One among many of my life.

"You know you curse a lot with being a prince and all I bet your parents don't like that at all." I spoke and he shrugged his shoulders.

"They don't like anything we do I mean they even got mad my siblings and I coloured our hair." He said looking up at the sky.

"I used to believe I was the only one with family issues but guess you got em to eh." I spoke softly and he just gave me a small nod.

Something popped up in my mind. "Tell me how does the castle look?" I asked with my eyes sparkling super excited.

He chuckled at my weird obsession with castle's. "Beautiful but it's better to see then to discribe." He smiled at me.

"B-but I'm not allowed to go inside the castle." I pouted. This earned a chuckle from mister prince over here.

"All my friends are welcome in the palace." He smirked knowing full well what I said a few hours ago.

"You big meanie!" I poured crossing my arms over one another. He laughed at me. I poured even more.

"You know your a real meanie for someone who wants to be my friend." I said emphasising my.

His smirk he had quickly disappeared. "Touché. Alright then what do I have to do for you to become my friend and for me to become yours." He asked me.

I pretended to be thinking about it but I already knew it I was just keeping him waiting.

A smirk was present on my face and I know he could already tell what I was thinking. "I wanna go see the castle!" I said with a lot of excitement.

He let out a chuckle at my excitement. "Alright then tomorrow I'll show you the castle." As he said those words.

I had the biggest smile ever on my face. "YESS YAY THANK YOU TAEHYUNG!" I yelled a little to loud and he just laughed at me.

"Give me your phone." He demanded and I gave him my phone without hesitation.

I saw him put in his number and send himself a text so he would have mine. "Alright I'll text you time and place to meet me." He said as he got up.

I was confused. "Wait where you going?" I asked him. "I'm going home. My sister texted me that I gotta be back home." He said and it made me feel sad.

"Oh okay." I said a little sad and he noticed it. "I'll see you tomorrow for a tour of the castle." When he said that my smile and joy instantly returned:)

"Yess see you tomorrow." I smiled at him as he left. When he was gone I felt sad again. Even though I'm gonna see the castle tomorrow.

I feel sad because I had so much fun today and it all ended and it feels like we were just only talking for a few minutes not a whole day.

Is this how it feels to have fun? It must be. I have a feeling he's going to be my best friend in no time. Basically because he's my only friend so he's automatically my best friend.

A/n
Someone was very hungry for another chapter so I decided to publish it now and not tomorrow but I like wrote 5 chapters today of this story and a few of my texting bangtan book also a reminder that hunger games and cold crimes are finished and that if you want a 2nd book of cold crimes it'll have to reach 1K but lucky for you guys I've already made a cover and I'm about to write the first chapter and it's already at 500+ reads so I'll know you won't have to wait long for the 2nd book and I know y'all are gonna want it because I ended it on a cliffhanger with a whole new plot that'll leave you guys hungry so yea read and enjoy and share! Please comment and vote love you lots:) xx