Accident

Wow last time I've updated was 5june! 😅 sorry guys I had my work and I hardly had any time to update for y'all! But nevertheless I can't believe I almost got 3K reads?! This means the world to me! I won't hold you guys any longer I'll shall start!

-
-
-

My heart started beating a little faster and I was happy and taken by surprise by the beauty of this moment.

"This is so beautiful! How did you find this place?" I asked him.

He gave me a smile. "This is my favourite place in the whole world! I found it when I was little and I run away from home because I was mad I wasn't allowed outside. Since then I've been coming whenever I feel down or mad or just to think!" He explained.

"Oh well this place is very soothing! It's also very beautiful. I'm surprised not more people have found it." I spoke.

"It's well hidden. In all my years that I've been coming here Ive never seen anyone else here." He said

"Wow maybe people aren't looking, but I think it's for the best though. Most beautiful things people find they tend to destroy intentionally or unintentionally."

"But no matter what it always ends up destroyed and left in shambals." I spoke.

"Yes that's the biggest flaw of humankind! It's something we wish to change but we can't help it. Greed, jealousy and obsession always get the best of us!" He spoke and looked so serious.

We talked some more and I saw the time and I realised it was late and I had to go back home.

"Oh look at the time! I have to go but I'll see you again tomorrow right?" I asked him.

"Yes. Get home safe, I'll text you later." He smiled and I nodded.

I took my bag and walked towards the way out of this secret place. On my way I enjoyed the beautiful scenery once again.

I walked out the park and went towards my house. I kept thinking back about that place and that he showed to me.

I also kept recalling that book I read. It was strange but it felt like it had something to do with me. I shrugged it of and continued to walk.

I came to a crossroad and I looked both ways before crossing it. No car came so I started crossing the road.

Suddenly I heard the sounds of a fast car approaching. I quickly snapped my head towards the noise, but it was to late the car couldn't use the brake in times and the car hit me.

It sent me flying and while I was being pushed through the air I saw the person from the car and he was smirking?!

My eyes felt heavy and closed and then I saw bright light and memories from my life passing by.

"Omg someone call 911!" Somebody shouted. "Hello a girl got hit by a car and there's lots of blood please come quick." The person said panicked.

-
-
-

Once Jennie left I went back home to. It enjoyed the air and scenery.

It wasn't a minute after I got home that my phone rang and it was an unknown number.

But I decided to pick up anyways.

"Hello?"

"Ah Taehyung?" An kinda familiar voice spoke on the other line.

"Yes. Who's this?"

"It's Minji Jennie her adoptive sister."

"Minji why are you calling me?"

"Something has happened. When Jennie was on her way back home. She crossed this crossroad and there was no car and suddenly this car came and the driver couldn't hit the brakes in time and hit. She's in the hospital now and the doctors are treating her now but you should come since ur a close friend of hers."

"Which hospital?!"

"Seoul General hospital!"

"I'll be there soon!" I said and hung up.

I took my jacket and quickly made my way towards the door.

"Son why are you going out again you just got home?" Mom asked me.

"Jen got hit by a car on her way home and she's in the hospital!" I blurted out.

Her facial expression went from calm to worried and shocked. "Go!" Was all she said and I nodded and quickly left.

-
-
-

After a while I made it to the hospital. I went inside and went to the emergency room. There I saw Minji and her mom and dad standing.

Minji and her mom saw me and immediately came to me.

"How is she?" I asked. "There still no news and the doctors are still doing surgery on her." Minji spoke.

I let out a desperate sigh and sat down against the wall on the floor. "She will be okay she's a fighter." Minjis mom spoke and I nodded.

-
-
-

"You did what?!" I yelled out and slapped him. "How dare you do that to my daughter and on your own accord!"

"No one gave you an order to do so! So why did you do it?" I asked him.

"My queen you said I couldn't let them fall in love so this way they can't fall in love at all." He explained.

"You fool! What if she doesn't survive and dies? I didn't ask you hit anyone not the boy or my daughter! What goes in that head of yours?"

"You better hope she wakes up and survives this otherwise you will suffer the same fate! Take him to the holding cell!" I ordered.

My guards took him away to the holding cell. I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Dear she's a fighter she will come through." He said. "Let's hope so." I massaged my temples and got up and left.

"My dear daughter I promise you I will do whatever it takes to make sure you don't make the same mistake again and that you survive at all cost." I looked up to the sky and saw the stars shining beautifully!

I closed my eyes and made a wish and hoped my wish would get to its final destination.

-
-
-
Omo Lets all pray for jennie hm?!
Also listen to this song it's a bop!