Disaster

Aye so this will be the last chapter..........

Of there past! Hahahahah then I'll try and write 10 chapters before ending it but idk yet:) it's all a surprise:) even for me haha

-
-
-

Days past and me and Tae spend every day together. My parents are getting suspicious. I haven't told them because they've never really liked Tae.

So I can't exactly tell them I'm dating him. Even tho I really want to. I really want to tell them but there's no point in doing so cause they will forbid me to see him ever again.

I'm in my bedroom laying on my bed writing in my diary. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said uninterested of who it was.

The door opened and there stood my mother. "Sweetie can we talk?" She asked me

"Sure what is it mother?" I asked as I closed my diary and sat up straight. She looked me in the eyes and grabbed a hold of my hands.

"Hunny is there something you want to tell me?" She asked me. "No not that I know of." I answered.

"Really? Nothing at all you want to talk about? Or tell me? Nothing comes to mind?" She asked me.

"No nothing at all." I replied. She let out a frustrated sigh. "Well I know there's something going on. Your gone all day long and in your room when your back!" She said annoyed.

"Your a princess! Not some normal citizen. You should start acting like one. So for that reason I'm grounding you. Until you tell me what's happening with you!" She said.

"But mother that's unfair! There's really nothing happening with me. I just want to spend time outside of the castle. I want to enjoy life before I'm stuck like you and father!" I yelled back out of frustration.

"Don't raise your voice at me young lady." She was angry. Very angry because I was acting very unmannered against my own mother.

"Your the one being unfair and unmannered! You ground me for no reason at all. Yes I'm a princess and I have royal duties but I've already done them. So I go out and spend time with some of my people and having fun."

"I don't wanna be like you and farther. You are inside all day being serious all the time. Not having time for any fun. You hardly played with me when I was a child." I said

"That's cause we are very busy people. That's the life of royalty." She replied. "No that's not true! I saw you have nothing to do and just read many times." I spoke.

"You just never learned to have fun. You never even thought about playing with me! I'm sick of it. I don't wanna live that kind of life!" I said.

"I wanna live the life I want. I wanna choose how l live doing the things I love! Being surrounded by the people I love. I want nothing of this life!" I yelled and got up and ran out of the door.

I just kept running going to the only person on my mind. Taehyung. I didn't know it yet but I was crying. I got to taehyung and he saw me cry and got all worried.

I immediately hugged him and he hugged me back. "Shh don't cry. Everything will be alright." He tried to calm me.

I stayed there for a while and then told him everything that happened. He said I could stay with him until I want to go back.

-
-
-
She ran out like that. "Guards! Find her now." I yelled and they nodded and left. I saw her diary lay on her pillow.