19 -- Locked Up, Locked In

Warning  --  bxb sex

Dearest Residents of the Princes Kingdom, 

Our Princes are indeed loved up, and continue to be so.  They will face so many changes and challenges in the near future, how will they cope ...... will they cope ?.......  Read on ......

A strange sound was bouncing off the walls of the Bourgeois-Read apartment.  You, if you were there, could hear it from wherever you might be within the comfortable space.  It punctuated the silence, making the listener, if there was one, gravitate towards it, the earthy, guttural sound entrancing whoever might hear it.  But no one besides the two participants in this noisy euphoric pastime would ever hear it, not today.  The aural manifestation of lust, need, want, urgency, love, bound together in two bodies, one fluid motion.  Disjointed but consistent, low growls and grunts, all at once reverting to high pitched shrieks and strangled screams.  It was the sound of sex, of their physical love for each other.

Laurent's heavy and rhythmic utterances filled the air, each syllable punctuated by the snap of Larry's savage thrust.

"Oh..... my ..... God ! ..... Lar ..... ree ..... plea ..... eassse .....Lar ..... ugghh ! ..... oh ..... God ..... cum .....ming ..... now ! ..... fuck ........ FUCK ! ............. FUUU.....UUU ......UUUCKKKK !!! "   The last choppy word was bellowed to the heavens and meant for the man behind him, the one responsible for pulling these words and sounds from his body, giving his body this much pleasure.  Laurent pushed his shoulders and chest up from the bed, arching his back, throwing his head back in Larry's direction, eager that he should see his reaction to his obvious skills, in the throes of his third orgasm in as many hours.  Larry was trying his best to lean on his loves back for support, his protruding stomach, now more than ever, frustratingly, in the way.  He thanked his fortunate stars that his dick was big enough and long enough, even with this obstacle in front of him, to be able to graze Laurent's prostate, and send him to heaven.  But this would probably be the last time he could do this, this way.  It was a cruel irony, he thought, in any pregnancy, not just theirs, that as a baby bump gets bigger, the owner of said bump gets hornier, and sex becomes more awkward, more difficult for all involved.  It was just a cruel, unfunny, prenatal fact.  

Larry, having already sung his own, quieter, song of love and lust, held on to Laurent's hips for dear life, his eyes closed, panting, licking his lips.

"Lau"  Laurent was still on all fours, head hung between his shoulders, trying to calm his breathing.

"What my love ?  Are you OK ?"

"No, not really.  I can't move.  I literally can not move.  You're gonna have to move forward, please.  I can't pull out."  His voice was raspy, strained as if in genuine pain.  He grimaced as Laurent slowly crawled forward, letting Larry unceremoniously fall out of him with a soft plop, a sigh of relief emanating from Larry that felt like "thank God for that".  Laurent turned back towards him then, seeing Larry still in place, swaying slightly, kneeling on pillows, his arms hanging loosely at his side, eyes closed and mouth open as if still experiencing the last few moments of his own orgasm.  If he wasn't so worried, Laurent would have laughed at the sight.  He looked like he'd fallen asleep in the middle of sex, not that he would know what that looked like, ahem .... 

Kneeling in front of him, Laurent gently pulled Larry's hands into his own, the movement making him open his eyes and smile, grounding him, anchoring him as he came back into the land of the living.

"What the fuck was that ?"  he laughed.

"That was very nice, thank you, is what it was"  Laurent returned Larry's laugh, pecking his lips lightly.