Patching Things Up

~After School~

Haru: "Thank you for the help! Boys sure are strong"

You: "No problem, always happy to help out my senpai"

Haru: "Hm? How did you know I was a third-year?"

You: "Oh...that's..."

Makoto: "He knows because he was helping me..."

Makoto moved over towards you and Haru, interrupting your conversation. After searching through the records of students, you were sure that Haru Okumura was the self-proclaimed 'Beauty Thief', now hoping to get closer to her in an effort to patch things up with Morgana.

Makoto: "So, Haru Okumura...care to tell us why you were in your father's Palace the other day?"

Haru: "Oooh, that's who you are! I'm impressed you figured it out so quickly. You looked very good in that biker outfit by the way"

Makoto: "L-lets not focus on that..."

You: "So...how did you and Morgana meet up?"

Haru: "I saw him alone outside our office building the other night. I ended up following him into the Metaverse and saving him"

You: "You saved him?"

Makoto: "You seem to want to change your father's heart correct? We share the same goal, isn't there any way for us to work together?"

Haru: "Sorry, but Morgana said you are still unsure of what you want to do, I can't cooperate with people like that, especially when they won't help their comrade in his time of need"

Makoto: "But our objective is the same! If we just worked together-"

Haru: "No thank you. I will do this with Mona-chan and him alone"

Sensing the discussion was going to go nowhere, Makoto began walking to leave. While she had left, you turned back to Haru, continuing to speak.

Haru: "I told you already I have no intention of working with you"

You: "I understand. I...just wanted to say thanks...for saving Morgana. You were there for him when I couldn't be...despite my best efforts..."

Haru: "...you're F/n right? He spoke of you a lot..."

You: "He did?"

Haru: "Mhm. Mona-chan knew he had to do this by himself but...he seemed upset he couldn't see you anymore especially...at least it seemed that way"

You: "Could you...tell him something from me? I won't ask him to come back after what happened...but...just tell him that I'm still here for him...to talk"

Haru: "...alright. I'll pass on your message"

You: "Thanks"

With your message given, you went on your way, leaving Haru to tend to her plants as you headed back home for the day.

~The Next Day - After School~