part 5

At kapoor mansion everyone retired to their room. but still even after sharing everything with priya still khush was disturbed as there were deep scars on his heart and disturbed his soft heart so badly it needs time to get him back to normal.
after khush slept ram too slept he was also disturbed with the whole situation he needs mental support and emotional support too someones warm embrace  after a while ram woke up and walked into kitchen to get water and after having it he was walking back to room but KK called him he to went inside her room AK was asleep Krishna took her son In embrace and pecked his forehead
kK : beta i can understand ur situation your facing hell ram now it's high time beta meine bohot samjhake tere papa ko sulaya hai aaj he was disturbed with everything becoz he was the 1 who wanted his friend's daughter to marry you but he didnt know her intentions and he is cursing himself for all this beta he is very very sorry for what he has put you into.

Ram : isme papa ki koyi galti nahi hai maa it's my fate that I didn't get what I want in life, papa has thought good for me as he know Esha's father since childhood he thought it's better to bring a known person rather than an unknown as a bride but fate is not in our control maa I have never blamed papa for this  he has always thought best for me but mukkadar kuch aur hi tha maa .....
I am fine maa aap dono meri chinta mat karo aur khush ki bhi I will bring him out of this situation very very soon....maa I promise

Untill now AK wasn't asleep he was silent listener and was proud that he has such great son with  a golden heart ....tears came from AK and KK's eyes ...
later ram hugged KK and went back to room and slept taking khush into his warm hug...

It was morning ram already freshen up and went to wake up khush as he was having his school he touched khush he was hell shocked khush's body is burning with fever he tried to wake up khush but all went in vain he called out loudly maa.... papa..... rishabh .......somya...........jaldi upar aayeiye all came as fast as they could ram told maa khush is having high fever even he is not waking up .......maa my baby please kuch toh karo maa please kuch toh karo.......ram was having tears in his eyes seeing khush condition ram asked khush to call Dr.

Later Dr. came and told Mrn Kapoor khush is having 104 °F temperature agar 1 degree bhi badh jata toh its serious I hv given him injection he will get conscious back soon but make sure he is not stressed give him total affection and care as much as possible he is mentally and emotionally stressed please make sure he is happy all the time
ok I will leave nurse will be with u 24 hrs becoz I need hourly updates of khush temperature I will come in afternoon again.....

Since morning priya here was getting negative vibes even she is feeling her 6th sense that something is wrong even khush didnt came to school she was worried  for her lil champ....she was pacing here and there even she asked Sherry to take all her classes........she was hell stressed here

After an hour khush opend his eyes and asked for water after drinking water he asked priya aunty I miss you priya aunty I miss u aap  khaha ho ?
please help me

Here priya felt some one is calling her she felt khush is calling  her she can feel it ......
she went and opened her admission register to get Mr. Kapoor no. and address.

to be continued