part 6

Here ram was in dilemma whether to call her or not will she come, his mind was in confusion but heart said she will definitely come .....as soon as he was going to dial no. he's phone flashing her no.
his happiness knew no bounds he picked up the phone she sounded serious
Priya : Mr. Kapoor is khush alright since morning I was worried about khush I was getting continuously negative vibes my heart felt khush is calling me for help ......
Ram : (oh god how strong these two have connected by heart thought ram)yes Ms. Sharma I called you for the same thing as khush is having high fever since morning and he is jus asking for you please can you come to our house he needs you
Priya: Mr. Kapoor why are u saying such things I m already on my way towards your  home I found  out your address in admission file I will reach in 5 min ...

Ram turned to khush and said darling I have suprise for you close your eyes ....and there priya was in front of khush....  khush jumped from bed and hugged priya tight as tight as possible she was having tears seeing her cutie pie in such condition
and kissing  khush dearly for 2_3 min she kept kissing and hugging khush nurse said mam it's time to measure khush temperature she checked and was spell blind and suprised how this impossible thing turned out to be possible in span of just a half hour khush temperature came down from 104°F to 100°F  every one were truly shocked and were happy to get their khush back ........

Priya kept on pampering by telling him sweet little things khush was lit up seeing her both were sharing hugs n khush was telling her jokes....KK observed this for hours and was feeling happy that she has magic within herself she cared for khush so well how khush lit up after seeing her she thanked god for sending her in khush life and even rams life....

Priya kept telling khush stories and bubbling and giggling with him ram felt relaxed happy and satisfied seeing this duo later priya said khush to be with your dad I will be back in some time she convinced khush and said to KK aunty kya mai khush ke liye khana bana sakti hun agar apko koyi aitraz na ho to ??
KK : ofcourse beta .......khush is very happy seeing you here u did magic by saving my grandson dear .....thank you so much beta
somya : haan di hum sab bohot ghabraye hue  the khush ko lekar but aapne ek min  mein sab thik kartiye
Priya : aisa kuch nahi hai aunty ap mujhe paraya kar rahe hai its jus that since first day I and khush share some unique bond and yes he is jus my lil champ who brought so much happiness in my life in jus 3 months...

Priya made khichdi for khush and took tray to room and she made him eat... feeding him lovingly with her hands telling him stories and enjoying with him ...

Later she was making khush sleep Dr. came and was suprise to see khush's speedy recovery ...
so champ she is your medicine that u have no fever now yes Dr. uncle priya aunty is magician she is my angel who makes me laugh loves me lot....

Ok Mr. Kapoor I will take your leave bye Ms. sharma bye champ .......and take care ...priya made khush sleep while ram too slept hearing her story unknowingly priya to slept keeping her head on head rest and ram and priyas hand entwined with each other over khush's tummy a perfect family picture
KK and AK come to see khush and what they saw was this perfect family picture  both were happy seeing them KK prayed god please do something so that this picture comes into reality AK was also happy and to preserve this as memory he took snap of this perfect family picture and both of them went blessing them......

to be continued