Part 22

Next morning ram woke up priya was having fever she kept shivering  ...ram hugged her to give her warmth.....Ram called Dr.

Dr. : Mr . Kapoor Mrs. Kapoor is under massive stress she is unable to handle herself alone she is going into depression again....like 4years ago I m prescribing her anti depressants...

Ram was shell shocked ....priya depression.....ram kept taking care of her he need to find out what happened in shop...

Dr.said dont worry about her shivers its a common thing for some patients especially in this season there is no particular medication expect antidote she will be fine soon Mr. Kapoor dont worry just be with her she need you the most
Giving one strip to him use this medication when she was having shivers but still she needs someone comfort as well as good blanket around her ..
I wrote the medication and this saline will help her to get some energy back into her ....

At present her condition will be going to good anyway sister will be here until the BP comes normal than she will remove it and inform me about the details ......yes doc said sister

Ram took her in his arms ...Sister told him when the bottle ends just call me i will be waiting outside ...

Her  shivers were not stopping He slid into the bed beside her hugged her very tightly rubbing her back ...jaan kuch nahi hoga tumhe he kept giving her warmth ..soothening up with his words ...
Priya ..Priya relax ... can you hear me
priya baby ...utho na ..Iam Ram your Ram speaking ...jaaaaannn crying like child holding her...
till evening priyas shivers were reduced and her fever too he was with her whole time

next day
Priya workup and ram said how Are you jaan ?
Priya : I m ok ......
Baby i need to go to office for sometime I will return till noon
Priya: no problem Mr. Kapoor I m ok now don't worry your priya is  fine
Khush hugged priya mumma aap kaise ho ?
Priya : I m ok baby what to worry when my Angel's are here to take care of me I will definitely be fine ....hai na ...kissing khush forehead ram kissed priya and khush both forehead....and AK KK nuts rishi somya came to priyas room..
He asked AK KK and nuts to take care of priya  and asked rishab to take khush to school and somya to make khush ready....he said he need to go to office immediately
He went to that shop with his police frnd and asked him I want to See this days CCTV footage there ram could only c priyas changed expression and a back of man.....after seeing that man priyas Expression changed and she looked disturbed angry frightened all at a time ....he need to find out about that man he arranged secret detective for this case....

Ram was disturbed these days due to priyas  behaviour and conditions she turned happy women into sad depressed......ram tried every possible way to cheer her up but he wasn't understanding actual problem....

Next week one fine evening ram said priya get ready we are going out.....

Priya asked but where Mr. Kapoor??

Ram : I will tell you priya get ready.....

priya : Mr. Kapoor what about khush ?

Ram : khush has gone to Sharma house with nuts

priya: ok

Both in car ram took priya to beach .....both sat under tree ram took priya in side hug...and asked  jaan kya hua hai will you tell me what's going in ur mind I know it's not you ....kya hua hai baby....? I m there with you till eternity.....bolo jaan what's bothering you I m there to help you ...dekho priya mai pyaar karta hun tumse chahe jo kuch bhi ho mai hun tumhare sath Tumhare paas......har pal tumhare sath dekho meri tarf priya...do you trust me ?

priya: looked at ram and said I do....but Mr. Kapoor jab apko sab pata chal jayega you will not accept me as your wife anymore you will go away from me I dont want this to happen.....I cant lose you raaammm ......sobbing you are my existence your are  my breath the purpose of my life ......my soul meri zindagi ho app....mai aapko khana nahi chahti raam......mai apko khana nahi chahti.....hugged him tight......

Ram couldn't control his tears he can't see her vulnerable state .....ram kept his lips on her.....and kissed her assuring her no matter what happens I m there with you always.....he kissed to wipe away her sorrows to remove guilt and replace it with pure love......
tell me jaan said ram !!

priya started telling ram

Flashback:

4 years ago
Sanjay (priyas uncle ) : sudhir mai ne priya ke liye ek ladke dekha hai...his name is Ashwin Gupta...

sudhir: accha bhaisab lekin priya abhi sirf 21 saal ki hai itne jaldi kaise choti hai woh abhi .....

sanjay : haa lekin jitni jaldi shadi hogi itni acchi ba baat hai.....

sudhir : hi bhai sab

Priya : said lekin papa maine abhi school open kiya hai itni jaldi kaise.....

sudhir beta bhaisab ne yeh teri bhalayi ke liye socha hai ek baar mil toh le ......

Priya : thike papa ....cursing her fate

At night

shipra : beta tu itni sukhoi hui kyun hai kya baat hai beta ?

priya : lekin maaa mai nahi milna chahti kisi ladke se app jaante ho maa....mujhe zindagi mein kya kya karna hai ......I want to teach children.....I want to help them grow I to take them to great heights ....maa aap samjha na uncle ko I know maa uncle meri jitni care karte hai kitna Lochte hai mere liye unhone jo kuch bhi socha hai accha hi hoga lekin mai kya karun mujhe nahi karni shaadi itne jaldi.....maa please kuch toh kahi......

shipra: bacche mai samajh sakti hu  lekin tu banti hai na bhai sab ke aage mera kuch nahi chalta....
tere papa ki nahi chahti toh mai kya bolungi unko ek baar mill toh le beta...

Next day

in coffee shop

hello priya I m ashwin he forwarded his hand but priya instead did namaste ....

priya : app kyun milna chahti hai mujhse... 

ashwin: priya please mujhe app mat bulao call me ashwin...aur kyun milna chahti hai matlab ....hone wali Biwi se milna hi padega na....

priya didn't like his gaze on her she felt uncomfortable....

Due to families insistence she did engagement...
but during engagement party sanjay came to know ashwin is not good guy he is not good for priya he has done frawd n returned to india he is already married and he use to hit his wife he already hit his wife so bad that she is in coma....

but ashwin and priya were in one room he said priya humari engagement ho gayi hai...he come close to priya priya was getting uncomfortable she....tired to move away from him......she said u cant force me ashwin ....ofcourse I can force u u r my wife we are are engaged he said n came to priya held her tight n bit her shoulder hard..........her shoulder was bleeding......she pushed him but he was coming close to her priya was crying hard and shouting ....but party was crowded so none got her voice he removed his shirt and was about touch her sanjay slammed door and came inside priya ram and hugged her uncle he took his sherwani duppatta  and covered her shoulder  ashwin and Sanjay had fight in between  ashwin hit sanjay bad and he fell on ground blood oozing from his head shipra hugged priya tight sudhir called police

police arrested ashwin....

in hospital
Dr. : Mr. sharma Mr. sanjay ko bohot gehri chot lagi hai.....he is conscious but very serious he want to meet priya...

Priya : uncle holding his hand uncle are you ok ?

sanjay : mujhe maaf kardi meri bacchi .....
maine bohot galat kiya bina socha....i have put you in that hell....

priya : uncle u have saved me......uncle uncle

sanjay : unable to breath

Dr. put oxygen mask

later Dr. informed Sanjay slipped into coma.....

priya was shattered she was curving herself for her uncles condition ......she collapsed......she kept sobbing...

3 months over still no improvement in Sanjay condition

Court has sentenced ashwin 4 years imprisonment....
priya was in depression she blamed herself for her uncles condition......

to be continued