part 9

In evening priya was discharged Ram khush and natasha accompanied her till sharma house
shipra made tea for everyone......
Ram asked sudhir ji that he wants to talk with priya alone
Sudhir : no problem beta you can
Ram went to talk to priya
Priya was talking with khush while taking Tea
Khush : Mumma aap jab ghar aaoge na mujhe aapke haat se bane hue aloo paratha khana hai aapko pata hai papa ka bhi bohot favourite hai
priya : Fir toh mai mere khush ke liye jaroor banungi aur mujhe pata hai khush ko apple pie bhi bohot pasand hai aur kheer bhi ......
Khush : Mumma apko kaise pata ..??
priya : Mumma hun na aapki aur mumma ko apne bacche ke bare mein sab pata hota hai....tickling khush
khush giggling mumma please stop ......hehehehe
ram came smiling watching them.....
Ram : Khush beta bahar jao pappa ko priya aunty se kuch baat karni hai.....
Khush : Ok papa and priya aunty nahi pappa.......now she's mumma......
ram : haan baba..... haaa
Ram : I am sorry Priya maa ne ekdum se  yeh sab bol diya ........I know its getting awkward
Priya : I can understand ur situation Mr. Kapoor but are you ok with this I mean your views also matters in this situation apne kuch bola hi nahi........agar aapko yeh manjoor nahi hai toh krishna aunty se baat mein karti hun......
Ram : Are app...bhi na.. aisa kuch nahi hai tum galat samajh rahi ho I m jus saying ki yeh  sab achanak hua and I also wasnt expecting this so I was bit disturbed but khush happiness matters to me more .......and I think we are heading on same track .....
Priya : Yes Mr. Kapoor we are....and by the way Mr. Kapoor I have 1 request please hum shadi ghar par ghar ke logon ke samne kare I don't want grand wedding please its request
Ram : Even I came here to talk regarding the same
Priya : Thanku Mr. Kapoor 
Ram : I will talk with our parents you take rest ok bye tc Ms. Sharma...
priya : bye Mr. Kapoor u too take care...

Ram told their Condition to everyone and left after khush meet priya

At Kapoor mansion ram told that he and priya are ready for marriage but have condition that marriage should take place at home with minimum people like family members and close friends....

All were disappointed but agreed to ram... atleast they are ready for marriage so....

Marriage preparation began at both families

Marriage was after 2 days at Kapoor mansion as priyas hand was ok now so ....

Next day engagement
At sharma house everyone gathered priya was wearing beautiful anarkali dress peacock coloured and ram was wearing green kurta.......
And ram priya exchanged rings all were very very happy even khush was feeling top of the world and later in priyas room priya was in balcony....ram came from back and said so Ms. Sharma now you are half Kapoor .....
Priya: Priya smiled
Ram : Priya I cant believe finally I m engaged.....
Priya : felt like a queen becoz first time in last 3 months ram has called her by her first name it sounds so beautiful......to her ears she was lost ....
ram waved hand in front of her
Priya : ohh sorry mr. Kapoor I was jus lost I couldn't hear what u said ( actually she's wanted to hear her name again )
Ram: I said, priya I cant believe that I m finally engaged....and gave his smile but still something was disturbing him
Priya: Yaa Mr. Kapoor I agree....but I want to ask you again Mr. Kapoor I think you are disturbed Mr. Kapoor what happened are you really ok with this ?? please tell me it's clearly seen that you are disturbed.....
Ram : (thought how this girl knows him so well......)its jus I was tensed that wether in life khush will get love of mother or he will crave for that till the end of life .....and i was unable to believe that finally some one came who accepted khush so.....I was jus engrossed in that thought....
Priya unknowingly  kept her hand on rams hand and looked straight in his dark brown eyes and said now no worries Mr. Kapoor khush will get each and every possible happy moments he deserves even more than that he is my life Mr.Kapoor........while saying this priya was having tears in her eyes ....
Ram hesitantly wiped her tears and put his left hand on her right hand and said I hope so and I know you will create all happiness for khush....(rams heart has started feeling for priya but he is not accepting it still he was lost in his past because those scars needs time to heal.....)
Priya : Mr. Kapoor i think we should go out everyone must be waiting for we both...
Ram : Yes let's go...
Ram and priya came out of the room
After dinner with all ram's and priya's mix favourite dishes all were very happy seeing 3 of them together....
Day ended on good note.....

to be continued.....