Part 27

AT morning

Priya woke up and looked at her both Angel's she was having tears seeing khush.....she kissed him on his forehead and said I m sorry baby.....mumma dont want to hurt you jaan....them she looked at ram...teary eyes n got up and came to his side......and kissed his forehead and said lightly in his ears I  m extremely sorry jaan it's all happening becoz of my past I didn't wanted to hurt uh both ........I love you ramm....and her tear drop felt on rams neck....

She was about to move but ram pulled her on him and raised his hands and cupped her face in his hands and wiped her tears with thumbs and then lovingly kissed her forehead and  nose n said you can never hurt us baby......we love you too....ram took her lips in soft kiss n pecked her lightly she hugged him tight and then went to freshen up...  

After bath she came out wearing saree which ram's fav combination yellow n green .....ram was stitting on bed he was awestruck looking at his stunning wife......he got up n moved towards her n cupped her face n was about to kiss her his phone rang...

Ram left her n picked up the phone

RAM : yes commissioner

C: Mr. Kapoor we have catched the culprit we will reach Kapoor mansion in 20 min..

Ram : ok and c to it that he is taken care off

Ram went to take bath

Priya went to wake up khush

Priya : kissing khush forehead good morning baby wake up its already 8 champ come on

Khush : mumma jus 5 min . .please

Priya: get up lazy bones mumma ko bhi kaam hai chalo na beta......

Khush woke up lazily...n again kept his head on her lap n slept......

Priya: caressing his forehead come on bache please utho mumma ko apkeliye kheer banani hai apko nehlana hai.....

Ram came out said...good morning champ

Khush : ran n hugged him good morning papa....

Priya made khush take his bath n asked nuts to take him out as there will be police coming home I don't want him to get affected by that

Nuts : ok bhabhi dont worry I m there with khush

Nuts : hey champ let's go to aquarium

Khush : wav bua chalo.....

Nuts n kartik took khush to aquarium

Ram n priya came down all were greeting eachother....

Ak KK dadi nehvik shipra sudhir rishab soumya all were present..

Commissioner barged in with his team n bloody bastard ashwin who was looking at priya with dirty vision with hand cuffs.....rams blood was  boiling he cam centre of hall asked police to leave him n ashwin...

Ashwin: tumhe kya laga tumhari usse shadi hogai toh kya tum mujhe usse chen sakte ho......woh meri hai sirf meri .......hum dono ne kitni raate sath mein bitayi hai u Never know how I hv made her mine she isn't virgin u know Mr. Ram Kapoor.....

Here priya was crying bitterly.......

Ram once looked at priya and slapped ashwin you bastard how dare u.....tumhari himmat kaise hui meri Biwi ke bare mein ghatiyan sochne ki.....my wife is as pure as she was before ram hit him till he turned blue n black ......saying yeh meri Biwi ke har ek aansu  ka hisab hai.....hit  him more hard yeh humare bacche ki kaki halat ka hisab hai......broken his teeth .......yeh meri priya ki har ek dard ke liye he punched his nose ......

ram asked commissioner to take him

Shipra sudhir took their daughter in  hug she cried dekha na beta ram ne tumhare har ek jakham ka badla le liya ab tumhari zindagi mein woh kabhi nahi ayega ab tumhari zindagi mein khushiyan hi khushiyan jhalkegi...hamesha ke liye

SUDHIR to AK : pata nahi samdhiji maine jarur koyi punya kiye honge pichle janam mein jo mujhe itna accha damad mila hai......

Ram : yeh kya keh rahe ho aap papa .....mai Aoki beti se pyaar karta hun agar meri Biwi ki our koyi aankh utha jar dekhe toh mai uske chodega nahi....

Sudhir thanku beta

Ram held sudhir hand and said papa bete ko kabhi thanku nahi bolte n both hugged each other ...

KK to shipra : shipraji humari priya iss ghar ki sirf bahu hi nahi hai humari beti hai ........agar koyi Kapoor khandan ki beti ki aur aankh uthakar bhi dekhe toh usko narak dikhane ki jorrat rakh te hai ....

KK aaj ke baad tumhari aakhon mein kabhi bhi aasun nahi ayeinge yeh jimmedari  meri ....and kissed priyas forehead  n took priya into hug....
Priya : thanku maa...

Nehvik : we are proud of you ram n hugged him.....

All went to their respective homes...

In raya's room ram was getting ready for office priya came to room n hugged him from back......ram sensed her tears n turned around without breaking the hug he cupped her face and kissed away her tears with his wet kisses....and pulled her into hug and said dont worry jaan ab sab kuch thik hai.......kissing her forehead....and said dont cry .......I m there for you always ......

Priya kissed his heart  and said I love you Mr. Kapoor.....

Ram : I love you too baby and took her lips into lovely kiss assuring her now everything is fine and I m here to protect you...kissed her passionately......and left her lips when  felt breathless.....resting foreheads on each other and said  ok jaan I m leaving for office aur bilkul chinta mat karna I m there for you always and kissed her forehead and left for office .....

Priya: bye mr. Kapoor take care

Ram : bye priya u too take care...

To be continued