part 13

Priya had her lunch in afternoon, and was taking nap for a while …….she got call from ram telling her that she has to be present for next meeting as Mrs. Gupta wants to meet her at their house so he asked her to get ready and wear new saree a courier boy will come to give you new saree  and also told her that as Mr. Gupta suggested they both should live with them so she should check out from hotel ……….she said ok
Till then she made her packings and rams too…

At around 5pm a courier boy came and gave her beautiful white colour saree….she got ready till 6……
Ram called her and told Driver will come at 6:15 he will drop you to Mr. Guptas house I will meet  you  there.
Priya : ok I will come ……

Priya came down  car was already standing there she got into car She found beautiful red roses bouquet there she took it and was about to hug it she thought it must be for Mrs. Gupta so she dropped the idea....within 30 min she reached the destination…..

Ram asked driver to keep the bags inside home there ram was standing wearing 3 piece black suit with crisp white shirt hair gelled backwards ………Ram took her inside house and said surprise …………he came from behind and kept his hands on her shoulder( same pose as mah-guj border)and said in her ears I have lied to you regarding Mr. guptas house I am sorry priya ………said in her ears this house is gift from your Mr. Kapoor to you ……

On this special occasion ….. he then hugged her from behind and said I have fallen for you My wifey my baby’s mumma the love of my life the one who gave me reason to live the one person because of whom I am standing here alive……..i owe my life to you priya……….I LOVE YOU…….mai bohot bohot bohot pyaar karta hun tumse ….I LOVE YOU SWEET HEART …..kissed her cheecks ………I have fallen for you on the first day itself when I saw your and khush bonding when I came inside to take khush after car started………...but I m such a fool that I realized this now ……..that I cant live without you not even single second you are my world…….
Without breaking his hug she turned toward him and hugged him tightly I LOVE YOU TOO MR. KAPOOR …I LOVE YOU HUSBAND OF MINE  You are my world .....and kissed his heart……...she was having tears listening to his feeling …
He lifted her chin up and wiped her tears and nodded his head saying no more tears and wiping them holding her face in his hands…. And kissed her forehead she finally felt like a queen the way he kissed her forhead  showered soft kisses there  and made her wear crown of kisses declaring her queen of his life………

She again hugged him tight Ram took her towards lawn where he have arranged dinner for 2 she was surprised by all the arrangements….
Ram said I was not having any meeting here I came here to buy this house for both of us and make this arrangements.
Both of us away from this world  she said  its beautiful place Mr. Kapoor I just  loved it..…he made her sit on chair and served her she asked who made all this ??
He said  panner tikka for starter is made by me & rest all is parcel from hotel…..he blushed
Both had dinner talking about how their life change in last 9 months and leg pulling...

After dinner ram asked her for a dance …..both danced ram switched on the music …….lag ja gale ke phir yeh hassen raat ho na ho shayad phir is janam mein mulakhat ho na ho…….lag ja gale….

Rams hands were on her waist her hands around his neck both were dancing as there is no tomorrow beautiful romantic atmosphere……..she rested her head on his heart and music continued he told in her ears baby I want to worship your beauty tonight I am not going to let you sleep for a second…….in this romantic night….she blushed and ran away inside the house he kept roufling his own hairs and smiling sheepishly…..
He went behind her and caught her in his arms …….he said baby come lets go I will show you our bedroom…….

In bedroom as they entered she saw a beautiful big frame of their wedding picture she was speechless everywhere there were his and her pictures ……….some with khush too…..he pulled her towards him and was looking at her lips she closed her eyes in anticipation……ram slowly bend towards her took her pink lips in tender soft kiss it was their first kiss his first touch which started with love for each other each move from both side were just showing how much love they share for each other ……..ram was trying to enter into her mouth she was shy to open up he slightly pinched her arm she moaned ahhh..... and he took the advantage and entered her mouth their hot toungues met with eachother even by then priya also started to respond their tongues were moving synchronously with each other he didn’t left any single part of her mouth untasted …….the kiss started with shyness but ended with passion for eachother……
Both were breathing heavily touching their foreheads over each other ………..he said darling you taste so sweet you are just amazing kisser I must say………she blushed and said if my teacher is good in teaching  then I will definitely learn 100%
Ram laughed at her answer…….and took her into hug he then lifted her head up and kissed her forehead eyes cheecks lightly pecked her lips then chin then move towards her ears he bit it and showered ther with wet kisses…….along her neckline and collar bone he moved towards her shoulders and bit it……and gave love bites there and slowly moved his hand to the back and removed her blouse hook she instantly held his hand he then removed her blows from her shoulder and kissed there ……..ram picked her up in his arms and moved towards bed and came on top of her and kissed her all over he removed her Jewellery he was about to remove her magalsutra too but she held his hand said it's the symbol that my body my soul my love jus belongs to you you own me please don't remove it Mr. kapoor he smiled at her and again started his kissee and  giving her love bites all over her body he kissed her again and removed her saree pallu then kissed her milky cleavage and wet down and kissed her navel he then removed her pleats and petticoat she was just there in her inners….all shy her grip on pillow n bedsheets was getting tighter..

He removed his clothes and was just in his boxer briefs……….he came over her and kissed and bit her milky mounds and kept sucking there he said in her ears baby your mounds just fit in my hands so perfectly…..she blushed to core later he removed all the barriers and covered them with a thin sheet asked are you ready jaan  ??? she just whispered in his ears I am all yours ram …….make me complete I need you ram…………and kissed on her lips while kissing he slowly enters her she screamed in pain and bite his shoulders n scratched his back………he didn’t mind it  he continued it till they reach climax……..both  were quenching their love ……and made love whole night in the wee hours of morning both slept peacefully in each others arms both were having satisfied look on their face………..

to be continued....

(sorry guys it's my first try to write something hot but I wasn't convinced that I could write juta chappal tomatoes all are welcomed.....)