part 19

At 4:00

Sharma family was entering Kapoor Mansion
Khush ran towards his mumma.....and hugged her waist....
She picked up khush  in her arms and smiled at khush n said baby mumma miss uuhh.....shooooo much......darling...kissing his whole face and hugged him tight.....
Khush : I missed u too.......mumma....and hugged her back .....
From back ram came and said sirf mumma ko miss kiya papa ko nahi .....???
Khush : I missed uhh tooo papa..........and hugged him tight...

Kartik came forward and took blessings from everyone and priya too met her parents....
Ram also taken blessings from both sharma and kapoor family...

Afterwards Natasha came down with neha wearing beautiful anarkaali dress.......kartik was looking with open mouth at her.......priya came there and closed his mouth saying....chote....muh band kar warna makhi chali jayegi....

All laughed....

Roka ceremony is done (I m not going deep into rituals I don't know what happens exactly)

Panditji : sagai ki tarik agle hafte ke raviwar ko hai .....

Aur shadi ka murat 2 months baad.....

All were happy knowing this...

After function gets over priya was in changing room and khush was talking with nuts in her room ....ram came inside and saw his wife was removing her jewellery......he came and just hugged her from back and said humare bhai behen kitne khush hai na aaj.... hai naa priya....kissing her shoulder

Priya: haan Mr. Kapoor bohot khush lagrahe the dono infact dono nahi humari puri family...

Ram smiled and thought (humari family priya ne sharma family aur Kapoor family alag alag nahi kaha infact she said humari family)

Ram turned her around and kissed her forehead and hugged her tight .....I love you sooo much priya I m blessed to have you in my life.....I m blessed to marry you. I m proud to call you my wife........and kissed her cheeks...

Priya : I love you too......zindagi ho aap meri....kissing his forehead......

Chaliye let's sleep I will bring khush...both came inside.....

Khush came there mumma mujhe apse kuch kehna hai.....almost crying...

She took khush in her arms and placed him on bed .....kya hua baby ......y u crying??
Ram too said what happened champ...?
Khush said mumma bua hamra ghar chodke jayegi??
Raya : matlab?
Khush : shaadi ke baad ?
Raya : haa baby !!
Khush started crying
Raya : dont cry baby.....
Priya : made him lie in her lap and said....bache aisa nahi rote...wiping his tears ....beta ladki ki jab shaadi hoti hai na tab use apna ghar chodke jaana padta hai its ritual baby
Dekho jaise mumma papa se shaadi karke apna ghar chodke aai bilkul waise hi....lekin aap jab chaho bua se milne jasakte Hona woh bhi toh mama ka hi ghar hai....baby abhi bua ko Jane mai 2 months hai......aur abhi toh bua humare paas hi hai naa ??
Khush smiled a bit and said lekin mumma bua mama ke ghar jane ke baad mujhe bhul jayegi...n again crying!!
Priya was about to answer...

Natasha came from door bringing 1 teddy in her hand and said....bua kabhi bhi apne champ ko nahi bhuleinge....and spread her arms sitting on knees and khush run towards her and hugged him n said bua will always have khush with her becoz khush and bua both love eachother very very very much all 4 of them were having tears in her eyes....
Raya came there and took priya natasha and khush in hug......

Natasha told khush jab tak bua yahan hai na kapoor mansion mein tabtak bua full time khush ke sath rahegi khush will stay with bua in her room khush said yayyyyyy.......buaaaa......I love you.......soooo much...

Natasha: love uhh tooo champ...aur bua jab mama ke ghar jayegi na tab yeh teddy bear ko sath leke sona taki apko aisa lage bua apke paas hi hai.....
Both hugged eachother.......and natasha said common champ say good night to mumma n papa ....

Khush came towards raya hugged them n kissed them wishing them good night and priya made khush wear his night suit n nuts took khush with her.......

Ram was bit emotional still ....priya came towards ram and said don't worry Mr. Kapoor natasha bilkul khush rahegi wahan.....maa papa kartik will give each and every possible happiness to her......ram layed down and kept his head on priya lap priya was caressing his head and ruffling his hair....ram said priya mujhe us baremein bilkul fikar nahi hai......only thing is she us my choti priya my princess.......and I m gonna miss her like anything......so I said.....its ok Mr. Kapoor hum sab jab aap aur khush chahoge tab hum milne jayeinge ok ??
Common cheer up now and by the way Mr. Kapoor jab aap rote ho na aapke kaan red ho jate hai bilkul like piggy and ram got up in instant and held her hand and said piggy bola mujhe...???
Priya: haan toh....ram pulled her towards him n kissed her ...both kissed eachother passionately and slept in each other's arms.....

To be continued