part 25

At 6:00 in morning ram was sleeping very close to Priya his head was on her bossom her one hand in his hairs and other hand was on his shoulder…….

  At first Priya woke up from sleep from sleep n was smiling seeing her cute chubby hubby over her snuggling close to her and hugging her like a kid she smiled looking at him and kissed his forehead his lips curved into smile……she too smiled she said…..good morning mr. kapoor wake up….. you may get late for your office ap ne kaha na ke sunday hai firbhi apko office jana hai ...please wake up…. Ram hold her more tight and said sone do na princess it feels so good to sleep in your arms baby………..hugging her more tight……..jaaaannnn I love you sooooo muccchhhh…….
Priya: I love youuu toooo Rammm…..kissed his forhead………uthiye naaa I wanna make breakfast for my hubby……..please let me get up…..

Ram: jaan do uhh think I m gonna leave you its jus 6 baby…………ram came on top of her looking passionately towards her lips she understood his intensions she just smiled and down-casted her eyes
Ram bend down and kissed her passionately then move towards her neck then towards her cleavage and both were lost in the moment both made love to each other and slept…….

At 7:30 priya woke up and moved towards washroom had bath and came out wearing beautiful full sleaves anarkali dress and thought let him sleep for a while….so she went down to prepare breakfast for her golu….

KK and Ak were having tea: and saw priya coming down from stairs looking happy and contended …….both were happy looking at her finally Kapoor khandan ki raunak aaj wapas agayi………said AK to  KK both had a hearty laugh…

Priya joined them….
Priya : good morning maa good morning papa touching their feets
AK &KK : good morning beta……..aao chai lo..

Priya : nahi maa mai Mr. Kapoor ke saath piungi chai he is still sleeping mai unke like nashta banana jaa rahi hun…..aur haan maa aaj mai sab keliye aloo parathe banarahi hun…..ok app breakfast ki chinta mat karna…..
KK : ok beta……

Priya left into kitchen for making breakfast………..

Ram got up and saw there is no sign of priya he thought she must be down so he got up took bath and saw she has put his shirt coat pant and lie on bed with hanky and wallet he smiled at this and wore everything and went down…..

Ram: good morning everyone…….all smiled priya came from kitchen n wished him good-morning ....

From entrance khush came running towards his mumma…..
Khush : mummmaaaa…………good morning …….and hugged her……..
Priya bent down n kissed him on his cheeks………good morning my angel said priya…………hugging him…..
Kartik met priya then khush went towards ram and hugged him tooo…..goood morning my munchkin said ram kissing his forhead and took him in lap n sat……..priya brought breakfast for every1 ……..and came and sat beside ram …….having her own breakfast………all were laughing and cracking jokes they all talked about marriage as its jus after couple of weeks ………and all had leisure time….

After work all left for respective works……….
Ram: bye darling meri bohot si meetings lined up hai I m leaving…….kissing her forehead and khush forhead byee darling mumma ko jyada pareshaan mat karna ok…………kissing him on his cheeks……
Khush : bye papa
Priya : bye Mr. Kapoor take care drive safely and have a nice day…..
Ram: bye baby………

At office ram received call from commissioner he said the no. from which priya was getting msgs n calls is traced and it belongto Mr. Ashwin Gupta….

Listening to this Rams blood was boiling ……he controlled but the police said location is not trace yet we are finding the same as its getting changed tie to time…………
Ram : said ok…..and was engrossed in his work ……….

Next 2 days went as usual it was Wednesday and it was Kapoor Industries anniversary all were gathered for the party in evening……

priya again received the msg…………

Msg: Intezaar khatam hua jaaneman aaj mein tumhein apnaunga tumhe aise le jaunga ki kisiko pata tak nahi chalega... na....hi tumhare us Ram Kapoor ko aur usko aise sabooot dikhaunga ki tumhara rishta toh kya tumhara uske sath har sambandh toot jaye aur tumhare us so called bete ko toh mai jinda nahi chodunga………how dare you gave birth to that bloody bastard rams child………you are just mine dammittt.….jus wait and watch…………you are just mine aur mai tumhein hasil karke rahunga…………….jus mark my words…..

Priya : was hell scared inspite ram was with her she was scared not for her but for her khush her 3 and half year lil baby…..she told ram everything about the msg………
Ram : calm down baby……….i m there na kuch nahi hoga tumhein aur khush ko……….just calm down and took her in his hug…..n hugged her tightly and said jaan police ki complete security hai don’t worry……….

During party ……..khush was playing with rahul……

After dinner all were saying bid bye to each other but somya and nuts came saying bhabi……bhabi……..apne khush ko dekha kya mai khush ko sulane leke jane wali thi but suddenly woh kaha gaya samjah mein nahi araha hai…………..khushhh…….
Raya : what…..????
but there priya started crying bitterly khush khush khush……kaha ho aap baby mummma ke paas aajao ……beta mummma ko dar lag raha hai…..beta kaha ho apppp khush………crying…….she held ram …..Ram mujhe mera beta chahiye app dhundo use ram……..muje khush chahiye abhi ke abhi khushhhh………….mai mar jaungi khush ke bina.....

Neha KK Ak dadi somya nuts kartik Sudhir shipra were trying to make her calm down………Ram Vikram and Rishabh……..went for searching khush….

So guys inspite of such tight security cctv cameras and everyone around ……….khush gayab kaise hua kon leke gaya use ?? kaha hai khush ??kaisa hai??keep thinking………….
Till then stay tuned ………
To be continued……

Juta chappal tomatoes galiyan all are welcomed sorry for spelling n grammatical errors....