Part 29

At morning both were sleeping in eachothers arms ram woke up and found his sleeping beauty in his arms....he tucked her hair behind which were disturbing his view....she mummered in sleep sone dijiye na Mr. Kapoor......kal raat bhi sone nahi diya aapne.....she turned herself her back was facing ram..... ram come towards her and hugged her from back and whispered in her ears kyun aisa kya kar rahi thi tum raat ko ke tumhari neend complete nahi hui and you are complaing u want to sleep more ??? Hann baby ???

Priya : Mr. Kapoor............please chodiye mujhe ........

Ram : are maine kuch pucha tumse ......

Priya: jaiye aaap ......

Ram : are mai tumhara pati hun husband hu  shohar hun...its my right to know what happened to you last night that uh didn't catch sleep..

Priya: felt shy with his torture and said woh mere ek dil ke raja ne sone nahi diyA....

Ram : are kon hai woh jisne meri Biwi ko sone nahi diya...?

Priya slightly moved towards him n pecked his forehead and said youihh...and got close to him and pretending she was kissing him and he  close his eyes in anticipation that she will kiss him but she thought of mischief and pushed him n went to freshen up ........he was awestruck...

Ram : pagal.......he woke up and cleaned the room .....

Priya came out wearing beautiful white n red coloured saree looking divine.....

Ram was lost in her beauty....he came towards her ...a d said jaan u looking so beautiful that I can't imagine ......baby uh look ravishing....

Priya blushed and hugged his bare body......he kissed her forehead and said jaan I will go n take bath and I will come down .....he was about to go but khush barged in calling mumma mumma mumma......she picked him up in her arms and said good morning baby.......kissing his cheeks ...
ram :good morning mera baby...
Khush : good morning maa papa....

Mumma mujhe naa bua ki haldi mein pant shirt sangeet aur mehendi mein shirt pant aur bow tie and sherwani...chahiye...

Ram : ofcourse baby.....my prince will get everything hai na mumma...

Priya : yes sure baby my baccha will look most handsome in all functions....ram pouted at priyas statement and khush hugged her and priya meemed not more than you......ram gave her lots of flying kisses and left for bath...

Priya took khush and came down....

She went to kitchen to make breakfast

Somya : good morning bhabhi ....

Nuts : came n hugged priya good morning my darling bhabhi......

Priya hugged her back and said to u too both ...
Somya pouted kya bhabhi noo hug for me....
Priya : haweee my dear n hugged her tight and said are mujhe laga rishab ke hug ki vajah se tu pareshan hogi....all 3 of them laughed but priya sensed something is wrong with somya she didn't smiled not reacted to  her statement......

She thought for while what happened to her and said chalo breakfast banate hai....!!!!

At breakfast table all were having breakfast
Ram asked somya rishi kaha hai ??

Somya : bhaiya woh unko ane mein late hua raat ko so he is still sleeping.....

Priya again sensed something is wrong......but kept calm .....and served every one .....

After breakfast all left for their respective works....

Priya asked ram to have lunch on time and come home early....

Somya : bhabhi kya mein thodi der mummi papa ko milke aaun unki bohot yaad arahi hai.... aaj maa papa bahar gaye hai isliye aapko pucha...

Priya : ya ofcourse jake aao rishabh ko bolun kya chodke aye

Somya: immediately answered nahi bhabhi unko nahi mai jaungi gaadi leke ....

Priya felt somyas tearfull eyes....

Priya was still unable to get what happening between somya and rishabh....

She made khush ready and both went to school.....

Whole day priya was disturbed she got a call for admission and was busy in her work.......

In afternoon after school both came home priya and khush had their lunch priya noticed rishab coming down ....

She served him lunch

He said hello my dear darling bhabhi ....smiled and how was ur day my chotu champ ....

Priya : hello devar jii....

Khush : ekdum mast chachu .....

Priya said somya apne mayke gayi hai sham ko ayegi ....

Rishabh ok bhabhi and said mai chalta hun office.....

Priya said ok and said jaldi ana ....

Rishabh: haan bhabhi aajaunga.....

Rishab kissed khush took blessings from priya and left....

Priya wiped khush mouth and made him take nap for a while......

She kept thinking whole afternoon what's transpiring between these two something is seriously wrong.....

In evening somya came back priya made tea for all khush was having snacks milk dadi AK KK  somya priya nuts all were chit chatting when ram came home back.....ram said priya mai fresh hoke ata hun send my tea and breakfast to study meri 2 videoconference hai..

She said ok and he left to study

It was 12 :45 still ram was on  call so she waited for him and was going to study to call him as its already 1: 15 he was winding up till then she came out and saw rishabh came all drunk he refused to take somya support and went to his room..

She was hell shocked with his behaviour he never ever touched alcohol and how this happened priya was hell worried she thanked her stars that ram didn't saw this situation .....and both went to bedroom and slept in each others arms.......

To be continued......